There is nothing wrong with the WTBTS being a member of the United Nations

by Gill 21 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

In response to the letter I sent the Society regarding their involvement with the UN, they wrote to remind me that we are in subjection to the "superior authorities", and said the UN is a government like any other.

My response to that (though I never wrote them again, why bother?) is that the UN is NOT a goverenment and that even if is was, it did not ask the WT to be involved, the WT did so voluntarily.

Also, many witnesses have died for refusing to do things governments have asked them to do that were against Bible principles. In view of this, alligning themselves with the UN as an NGO of the DPI and writting favorable articles about thier programs was a slap in the face to all those who died for refusing to do much lesser things.

They have "two sets of measures" one for the Society and one for the rank and file.

changeling

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

It figures, David Icke has been postulating for sometime that the Wactower is just like the catholic church, the republicans and democrats and all the decievers and liars misleading the working person. They are part of ding bat George Bush's fathers new world order. They even used to teach us about a new world order.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit