collegegirl21

Don't get yourself arrested! LOL

• BFD
    BFD

ut oh

ditto

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I bet you're going to start taping them all closed with duct tape.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

<that dog from conan o'brian>A contribution box! For me to poop on!</that dog from conan o'brian>?O_o

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Just be careful ...

If you get caught, you may be put on double secret probation.

Rub a Dub

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I hope it involves that funny apostate money and checks that was discussed awhile back. I almost forgot about it. I may attend next sunday (there is one a the same location this weekend, but I am working....) I have to remember to make some color copies. I have to find that link.... If that is it, make sure to do it on Friday..maybe they'll make an annoucement on Saturday...:

"brooothhhersss...Jehober does not appreciate pranks. The donation boxes are a serious matter. Please only put cash, coin, check or your first born in the contribution boxes. Thank you."

Or...how about putting hundreds of pennies into the box. That'll keep em counting during the sessions...or long after the day is over (maybe some enterprising accounts brother would take them to the coin counter machine at the grocery store...although I knew one accounts overseer who had a change counter he borrowed from a bank!)

SnakesInTheTower (of the "wondering why my Kool-aid prank is not gaining traction" Sheep Class)

• monophonic
    monophonic

"It involves the contribution boxes, that's all all i have to say."

actually gives me some ideas, b/c the volunteers assigned to look after them seem to try not to notice how much you're 'giving to jehovah', so wrapping something in dollar bills might be some fun....like rotting fish, or a condom full of dye that would be hard to get off the other money in the box....what's something that's small that can spread quickly?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Clear plastic tape across the inside of the donation box slot.

Shout "Hooray!" every time a certain word, eg. Jehovah, is mentioned.

Sneakily slap "Hug me if you love Jesus!" stickers over the intendents' name badges.

Wear a 700 Club tie.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Oh mylanta!!!! LMAO at some of your ideas, haha.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

If the prank is to not put money in the contribution box, it's already been done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit