I have a super secret prank for tomorrow's convention

by ColdRedRain 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm starting to wonder if Cold Red Rain's stunt was to ascend bodily into heaven like Enoch (who according to tradition, by the way, became the angel Metatron) or Elijah, Serach, Eliezer, Hiram, Ebed-Melech, Jaabez, Bithiah, Serah bat Asher, Mary mother of Jesus, Moses, three un-named Nephites, the apostle John, Alma Almason, Muhammed, the Madhi, Apollonius of Tyana and Francis Bacon.

• Mum
    Mum

Oh, yes, monopoly money. My father-in-law once got a solicitation for donations from some bogus evangelist. A postage-paid envelope was included. My FIL stuffed the envelope with play money purchased at the five-and-dime and sent it back. I have play money at home, but no convention where I live.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

No post from Cold Red Rain yet. Maybe he got caught.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

It sounds to me like the Judge played a pretty good prank on CRR. I wonder what you do in order to get that punishment?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

The prank is still going to commence, but I'm saving it until Sunday. Meanwhile, I've played a series of pranks, one which is to walk around the convention with a cigarette in my mouth asking if there's an elder nearby, and if the response was "no" I said "Phew, now I can light up". If the response was "Yes" I said "Damn, now I'm going to have to put this away."

The other prank was to put a picture of a Venus swimwear model wearing a 2 piece bikini with the caption "The baptisms would be a lot more fun to watch if the sisters were allowed to wear 2 piece bikinis.... except for the fat ones" nearby the baptism pool.

Tomorrow, there is going to be a "gay" old time with my prank. That's another clue I'm going to give you. -Lee

• KW13
    KW13

Hole in the bottom of the contribution box like the flintstones car?

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Someone suggested placing a dye-filled condom prank inside the box.

Since you mentioned a gay theme, I therefore suggest NOT doing the following with a condom:

1. pour two tablespoons of Eagle Brand inside said condom.
    2. Spread a small amount of peanut butter and prune paste on the outside.

I repeat, do NOT do this as it crosses the line of being tasteful.

Len

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    I've played a series of pranks, one which is to walk around the convention with a cigarette in my mouth asking if there's an elder nearby, and if the response was "no" I said "Phew, now I can light up". If the response was "Yes" I said "Damn, now I'm going to have to put this away."

how is that a prank?

The other prank was to put a picture of a Venus swimwear model wearing a 2 piece bikini with the caption "The baptisms would be a lot more fun to watch if the sisters were allowed to wear 2 piece bikinis.... except for the fat ones" nearby the baptism pool.

umm...yea, same question?

lisa

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hey CRR, you're posting at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday? Didn't the session start with a fine song and prayer at 9:55?

Are you missing your spiritual banquet this morning?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I'm going to the convention next weekend - and let me say that although I am considerably older than Cold Rain, I do not consider myself above pulling a prank or few - espesially if it gets people thinking.

Any ideas? I'm not imaginative as I used to be. Any pranks need to be super-clandestine....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit