I have a super secret prank for tomorrow's convention

by ColdRedRain 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Did you guys ever shoot spitwads from the top. That used to be loads of fun.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Here are a few more ideas (all of them legal and safe):

**Putting a small radio in the box. The radio should be on a R&B/urban station or a heavy metal station, turned up to a level that will become obtrusive when the prayer is being said.

**Stuffing the boxes with those peanuts that you get at UPS. If they have to dig through a box full of peanuts, they are going to have a miserable time finding the money, and the box is going to fill up with peanuts and leave less room for those $100 bills and million dollar checks they want from everyone.

**Sealing the slot with invisible tape. The invisible type works better because it is not shiny, and it is harder for anyone to detect. Multiple layers will help should someone think of using a scissors to re-cut the slot. Makes extra work.

**Filling the box with slugs and washers. This is illegal when you are paying for a service, such as at an arcade. However, when donating for the a$$emblies, you are supposedly making a voluntary donation, and are under no obligation to donate real money.

**Putting slips of paper with your favorite apostate Web site(s) written on them, along with an apostate message. The more such slips, the better since those who have to count the money will have to look them through to make sure there is no real money hidden in there. If you use envelopes (sealing them is even better), that is even better--write your apostate message outside, and stuff it with a slip with another apostate message. They will have to open them in case there is real money inside.

**Writing an apostate message right on the slot so anyone who donates will see it. A message about the pedophile scandals is highly recommended.

**Cutting the bottom off. You only need to cut three sides off. Then, when they go to lift the box, the money is going to spill out the bottom and leave that box empty.

**Alarming the box. Put a device in the box so anytime anyone puts anything in the box or attempts to do so, it sounds a loud alarm. Nice to startle anyone who attempts to donate. Rigging several boxes like this is better, since they will probably think before donating. And, when they go to count the money, it will set off that alarm.

**Putting rocks in the box. There is nothing like having 96 pounds of rocks in the bottom of the box to make it very difficult for them to lift without ripping out the bottom. If you add a bit of water to the bottom, that will also make the bottom get soaking wet and weaken it, hiking the chances of having it rip open and losing all the money.

Notice that it is illegal to pilfer any of the money out of the box. It is also illegal to use a device that is likely to cause damage to the building, other people's personal property, or injury. This would include such as matches, explosives, and chemicals that could ignite or cause a safety or poisoning hazard.

• Mum
    Mum

A charitable contribution of loaves and fishes (whaler sandwiches from Burger King?)?

Maybe I shouldn't give you any ideas!

The JW's will surely be grateful for your bringing some lighthearted amusement to their dull grey convention,

SandraC

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Replace the toilet paper in all the bathrooms with Ted Jaracz toilet paper.

• exwitless
    exwitless
    <that dog from conan o'brian>A contribution box! For me to poop on!</that dog from conan o'brian>?O_o

Here he is:

• coaster
    coaster

Someone said maybe slip a condom in there? If so, do not tie it off, but it should have a generous amount of mayo or whip cream in it. I think that would pose a rather delicate situation as to how to sort through the few contributions they receive.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I wonder if a small vial of paper consuming acid would be objectionable ...

• fedorE
    fedorE

BRING IN AS MUCH MONOPOLY MONEY AS U CAN CARRY AND INSERT IN ALL BOXES.

DROP AN OPEN PACKET OF OLIVE OIL INTO THE BOX. OLIVE OIL WOULD BE IN KEEPING WITH THE SCRIPTURES.

REMOVE THE BOXES FROM THE PREMISES AND USE THE MONEY TO PLAY THE SLOTS.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

burger time:

Did you guys ever shoot spitwads from the top. That used to be loads of fun.

what, when you were 10 YEARS OLD? If I caught you as an adult doing that I would come up there and kick your a*s and make you eat the spitwads til you choked on 'em. And I am just crazy enough to carry out the threat promise. and for the other ideas, some are hilarious....monopoly money, etc. but anything that damages the contribution box or the contents or causes a mess for the counters is wrong and NOT funny.... the monopoly money is a form of non-violent protest used to make the people who see it think for themselves. No physical harm, no mental harm (well, the Borg would not agree, but I digress)...just make sure whatever you do is something you would not get pis*ed off at if it happened to YOU. do unto others as you would want them to do unto you (NOT "before they do unto you") SnakesInTheTower (of the "doesn't mind harmless jokes" Sheep Class)

• fedorE
    fedorE

RETRACTION

I HEREBY WISH TO RETRACT MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT WITH REGARD TO OLIVE OIL INSERTION AND THE REMOVAL OF CONTRIBUTION BOXES.

PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU DO NOT PLACE OLIVE OIL INTO THE CONTRIBUTION BOXES OR ATTEMPT TO REMOVIE SAID BOXES FROM THE CONVENTION AREAS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit