Service is so easy now

by coaster 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• coaster
    coaster

and to "what a coincidence", im still in because I have been gradually seeing real light and studying hard for only two years now. My new understanding on the NWT has just about wrecked my elder body, cut kh contributions in half, caused many to leave kh, split my family, and made me feel very isolated. I have an elder dad, and recently til passing grandad, a son a bethel, an active wife, and a dfd son. I just cant handle more change right now and am on three heavy meds.

• coaster
    coaster

Thanks Eclipse. I posted my wonderful new observations about our NWT today in my first ever post respond to some German copy of an upcoming Kindom Ministy and would like your thoughts on it, but cant even find the thread now.

By the way does everone know why we call them the Last Days?

Because they last, and last, and last........

• Open mind
    Open mind

Welcome to the board Coaster!

I feel your pain.

Open Mind
    (not yet removed, elder)

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    and to "what a coincidence", im still in because I have been gradually seeing real light and studying hard for only two years now. My new understanding on the NWT has just about wrecked my elder body, cut kh contributions in half, caused many to leave kh, split my family, and made me feel very isolated. I have an elder dad, and recently til passing grandad, a son a bethel, an active wife, and a dfd son. I just cant handle more change right now and am on three heavy meds.

WOW! I was at Bethel for 10 years and served as an Elder. After reading upon Cults, their was no doubt in my mind that the JW's are one. It was hard to understand that. Anyway, I dropped all GOD/BIBLE/JESUS nonsense and live happier than ever. I wish you well in your journey. WAC

• emptywords
    emptywords

this has always been the hardest teaching of the JW for me to ever believe, I just have never been able to cope the elitism of this 144000 thingo

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hey, coaster. I'll see ya up there. Hehe. The wt 144000 will probably have a little room all to themselves. We can explore the wide open spaces.

S

• monophonic
    monophonic

welcome coaster.

oh gawd, is this seriously the 'new info' in the km?

this should get the emotional-jws, whose only personality trait is that they're jws, wet in their pants.

i'm partaking next year...at the only meeting i go to once a year, the memorial, for family obligations as well....45 minutes a year is better than getting shit about it for a couple of weeks....and xanax and a notepad for all the sudden poetry inspiration i get, i almost wish it was twice a year.

• coaster
    coaster

Monophonic, this was actually a new point in a recent Questions from Readers. Yep, first no more Generation time frame linked to 1914, and now an endless supply of anointed. This last days will last now. I really dont know what to beleive anymore.

• monophonic
    monophonic

thanks coaster....if you or someone scanned and posted the questions for readers in another thread and wants to hit me with a link via pm i'd appreciate it.

• coaster
    coaster

Oh and Mono--you snack on the cookies and drink the vino and you will catch shit for way more than two weeks! That event has weirded me out for years.

What the heck are we earthlings observing anyway, people eatin a meal, no.

Why was all the passin goin on at the first sit down? yeah for eatin. If I aint eatin, why the hey am I passin, and why pass to everyone else not passin.

Who passed and ate at the first sittin? everyone there. any not eaters there? Nope.

I get the hebbie jeebies with all that quiet passin and no eatin. Can we just set the friggin table and see if anyone wants to eat? Sure would same some time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit