Next FDS Stunt?

by sweet pea 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Shopoholic is of the opinion that Friday's DC talk about obeying/following the Faithful and (not so) Discreet Slave no matter what, is indicative of some dramatic stunt the FDS are about to pull.

Any suggestions as to what this might be?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SweetPea..Very rare a WBT$ stunt is new..It`s usually the same old Sh*t,with a cherry on top..A new cherry....LOL!!...OUTLAW

• journey-on
    journey-on

Sweet pea

I'm with you on this. They always lay the groundwork months, even years, before they come out with something like the generation change. I've noticed it, too. There's a push to stay in obedience to the direction of the FDS aka GB and listen to their instructions.

The poor dumb JW r&f will be told that Satan is going to try to pull them away by whatever means he can...be it higher education, the internet with its false information, and scandalous rumors. They will be told this is exactly what the organization said would happen in the very last of the very last days. Then they will quote the scripture that says "he that remains faithful to the end will be saved."

They will make you feel GUILTY for even thinking something is questionable. They will instruct them on how to "turn a deaf ear" and a "blind eye" to all of the above in order to remain faithful even unto death. This will be done vociferously through the Kool-Aid version of the WT.

There will be a push to avoid apostates.

There will be a push to contribute more $$$.

(I can't turn the yellow highlighter off...sorry)

It almost smells like there is a rift or power struggle going on within the org. and you're are about to have to make a choice as to which way you are going to go....WTB&TS or Christian Cong. of Jehovah's Witnesses. JUST MY OBSERVATION.

• changeling
    changeling

Maybe they are going to be "raptured". The GB (cause we all know that's the only part of the FDS that counts) will dissapear. Puff! Gone! In the twinkling of an eye! And from the great beyond (some remote, tropical island perhaps) they will continue to "feed the domestics" and tell them what to do, while they live in the lap of luxury thanks to contribution money.

Ya think?

changeling

• journey-on
    journey-on

Changeling....You just gave them a GREAT IDEA!

• changeling
    changeling

I'll let you know if I get a "thank you" note.

changeling

• JK666
    JK666

I believe that they are preparing for the coming pedophile crisis.

The government is eventually going to go after the WTBTS pedophile database for upcoming lawsuits. According to silentlambs.org, this database has over 23,700 names of pervs in the organization. They cannot destroy it legally due to provisions of the Patriot Act.

This leaves two scenarios:

1. They release this information to the government, and the media will rip them a new one. The R & F will be shaken, and question the GB stronger than those who found out aboat the UN scandal. The difference is that the pedophile info will be all over the news.

2. They destroy the database anyway, or refuse to give it to the government. They will tell the R & F that this is the Great Tribulation, and are being persecuted when the government comes down hard.

This is just my guess as to the "rallying the wagons."

JK

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

No matter what happens, it is the angels doing the seperating work. Those that Love truth vs. those that love the FDS.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They have gone stale there is no longer anything new among the JWs. They talk about amazing things that are about to happen but never do. They will carry on the same until their inevitable destruction.

• moshe
    moshe
    They destroy the database anyway, or refuse to give it to the government.

Then all the GB members go to jail just like Judge Rutherford and his gang. The WT lawyers can set up a new GB willing to follow new instructions to make the WT Org a kinder-gentler religion. No more shunning, blood transfusion rules, no more mandatory field service, etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit