KM 09/07

by Philippus79 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Philippus79
    Philippus79

Hi guys!

To clear this confusion up, this is NOT A RUMOUR! I have seen the german edition of it in print! I'm Austrian but live London and could do with the english version (if there will be one) to show it to my friends here. Here is the scan of the german edition...

Philipp

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Philippus79

your picture must only be on your hard drive, there is only the box with the x in it. Upload the scan to the web and then paste it so it will link to a web source not your drive. YOU can see it, WE cannot.

Snakes ()

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

bttt... would love to see this... please upload it to somewhere like www.tinypic.com (free... no registration... now I sound like a commercial!) otherwise it stays as a little cross on your post.

Thanks

• Philippus79
    Philippus79

Sorry guys! Thanks for the info, will do!

Well, edited: Here is a link to the scan on a german discussion board. Should work for all now:

http://forum.sektenausstieg.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=11384.0;attach=4051

Cheers, P.

• metaspy
    metaspy

actually, all I get is a login screen.
    Could you post a link to the german scan?

I do know for certain that the question box is legit - I have had at least 2 bethelites confirm it.
    one in Brooklyn, and one in Walkill.
    the one in Brooklyn read a couple of paragraphs to me over the phone.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Here is the German scan... thanks for the link... registered and got the scan...

alt

• kicky
    kicky

can anyone please translate the scan?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm translating it as we speak. I'm almost done with the second paragraph.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I do speak German, but do not have time presently to translate the text. However, I can confirm that the advice given is strict and leaves virtually no room for individual research outside the WT sanctioned framework.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I got the entire thing translated, but it is going to need a little bit more work. Stay tuned!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit