KM 09/07

by Philippus79 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ALEX_2003
    ALEX_2003

I heard to say that it has a new tract - kn38 is really?

• emptywords
    emptywords

If this is true, I will definately be DA for sure.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

We had a youth WT study on Sat nights that was ended RIGHT after the magazine trying to justify the 1975 teaching. An elder told us his memories of it (which seemed pretty honest and made him look kind of ridiculous) and we all really discussed it. Two weeks later they ended. I thought it was because of that. . .had no idea there were bigger fish they were frying. Though I would have understood if they ended ours for the reason I thought-since it sure helped me in the right direction-OUT.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I like that the cult is scared.

They should be.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I like that the cult is scared.

They should be.

Yes - and the more isolationist they become, the more obvious they are a cult to those outside, too. Keeping new blood out is crucial to the eventual collapse. Jeff

• metaspy
    metaspy

I would like to know how people got the German versions of their KMs for September, but there hasnt been a peep about the english version...

• emptywords
    emptywords

I would like to know how people got the German versions of their KMs for September, but there hasnt been a peep about the english version... Good question, I was talking to someone last night about this, and said not to go anywhere with it as it is probably just a rumour, as no one in Bethel here have heard anything about.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I don't think there is anyway the would do this. I am sure they have people checking boards like this all the time. Certinaly if they checked boards like this they would come back and tell them, "don't run this article". If it's released in Germany which we don't have any proof of that, they could always claim the "deceleration" excuse. The FDS can do some dumb things at times but I don't think they would be dumb enough to do this. At least not yet.

• sir82
    sir82

Just curious...

I realize translations can be difficult, but does the article in German say "don't do it", or is it more along the lines of "it should not be necessary to do it"? The Society is a genius at using weasel words, at least in English.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Call me Thomas.

I'll believe it when I see the scan or see my wife's Sept. KM when they get passed out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit