Conversation with street witnessor (?) becomes elder infused

by AuldSoul 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• journey-on
    journey-on

Changeling

Sometimes the Cosmos moves to put just such things in place. Don't you agree?

• poppers
    poppers

What a great story; I wish I had been there to see it.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

changeling,

No offense taken. It doesn't really matter to me whether you are skeptical. A certain degree of skepticism is helpful in keeping you cult-free. I can say I'm not embellishing it any at all, but then, as evidence, that claim would not be superior in any way to what I have already written.

I'll just have to let everyone decide for themselves whether I have been truthful about what happened; that's all any of us can ever do, ultimately.

I only used the arguments that I have posted on this forum previously, it was just in real life. It worked exactly as beautifully as I thought it would. The elder has never been taught a response for those points because the Reasoning book doesn't HAVE those points. The Watchtower Society has never commented on those points. And they can't respond on their own, can they? Not without permission from "mother", right?

What I didn't do was address the things he was ready for.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

That was freakin' awesome!! Loved it!!

BB

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Sounds like "witnessing" in reverse. Good job.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    What a great story; I wish I had been there to see it.

Me too. Fantastic job!

• eclipse
    eclipse

That was amazing!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You had me at street witnessor.

LMAO!

You da man Auld!

• loosie
    loosie

Way to go!!!!

BTW ( you said you smelled elder on him) what does Elder smell like? LOL

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Great job B. Changeling if you doubt him Like he said a little skeptism can be a good thing. Check out some of his post history and you will see that he not only talks the talk but walks the walk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit