What is the NEW BUZZ in the Org?

by Save My Soul 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I can only imagine the internal conflict that must run through his mind as he plans for retirement while expecting jehovah's wrath to peek it's ugly head around the corner.

Uh-huh. It'll make a brain blow up if ya let it. Nicely put, Highlander.

• lrkr
    lrkr

"Active apostates"

I agree there is more buzz about people actively posting and visiting these websites while still being in the org. Here are my examples:

1. Talk on apostasy Sat PM at the DC. Unusual emphasis on "they are among you" (said with a sneering hiss where I attended)
    2. Friday talk on follow the FDS no matter where. We might DF your close friend but you shouldnt listen to them no matter what.
    3. Separate WT for insiders
    4. New KM on "dont have separate bible discussions" - an argument that is only pulled out when on the rampage against free thought (apostasy)
    5. Other talks at DC emphasized intellectual separation (dont belive the news, dont believe internet, etc.)

I think someone has got wind of all of the posters on this and other board that are still in.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Same crap I heard in '74, just served on another plate.

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles
    Sounds to me like they are starting to run a bit scared, the bible never foretold about the information highway did it..........dam technology !

NO, but Rutherford did because in 1920s he wrote that technology, Divine Plan of the Ages, etc., was a sign of Christ coming to his temple in 1918! However in the 1955, WT they stated that Christ came to the temple to get rid of pyramidology Divine Plan of the Ages.

• emptywords
    emptywords

What the GB doesn't get yet is that the average joe in the troof does not take to much notice of what they say anymore, I have heard the same thing over and over the past few years, they say same ol stuff nothing new and any rules they ignore. Like if they said in the KM not to read history or learn an ancient language, most would take no notice of it. People are starting to smell the coffee.

• avengers
    avengers

But Wait!!!! The Mayan calender ends in 2012 doesn't it? Help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit