What is the NEW BUZZ in the Org?

by Save My Soul 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

There is a new WT arrangement, the 1935 change, the 30 minute public talk among other things.

Some have even said they would stop talking doom and gloom, can someone please confirm this?

What is the perception of these things among those active in the org? The elders, pioneers and RF witnesses.

Are they starting to have doubts?

Do they feel the work is speeding up because the end is sooooo close?

What is the BUZZ in the organization?

It is hard to believe that everyone is acting like there have not been any changes, others must see the timeline on lies running out.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

My aunt told me we are in the last days? Oh wait thats not new, I believe the automobile is newer than the "Last Days" talk, Damn I was going to stop paying my mortgage!!!

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Can't wait to read the doom and gloom in the new "members only" Watchtower. 2008 can't get here fast enough.

-ithinkisee

• BCberean
    BCberean

Is there going to be a MEMBERS ONLY issue of the Watchtower???

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul
    Is there going to be a MEMBERS ONLY issue of the Watchtower???

Yes, come January, there will be one for the public and another for active apostates and Rank and File.

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

I am hearing the term active apostate a lot lately. In the org. do they talk about this a great deal?

• still_in74
    still_in74
    I am hearing the term active apostate a lot lately. In the org. do they talk about this a great deal?

I never have. I actually recall very little comments ever made about apostates other than short references to them in comments. I have never heard anyone make a distinguishment between apostate and active apostate.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hey! What's this about a 1935 change?
    Please enlighten me here or point the way (via link) to further enlightenment.

Thanks,
    outnfree

• outnfree
    outnfree

Oh, and I thought the public talk was being pared down to 45 mins from 55?

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

In all the time I've been a dub, it's never been 55 minutes. And yeah, it's getting cut to 30 minutes. Also, about the Kool-Aid edition of the WT, at the hall I go to, they said that if someone asks for it, it is ok to give them one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit