You Are Much Too Harsh About The Watchtower Society

by The wanderer 46 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

Since you were, little we did our best to raise you. You always received good
    grades in school; BECAUSE I WAS A PERFECTIONIST DUE TO YOUR SEVERE UPRBRINGING

we always did our best to feed, clothe and give you every-thing that you always wanted. THAT'S NOT HOW I REMEMBER IT

Who loved you more than we did? GRANDMA & GRANDPA & AUNTIE JANE, WHO WERE NOT JW'S

On the night the announcement was made that you were no longer one of
    Jehovah’s Witnesses, the deepest dejection filled the air and I believe there
    was not a dry eye in the Kingdom Hall that night. WHAT? NO CHEERING?
    Your mother, howled in a writhen pain felt across the entire hall that night and
    no amount of comfort could sustain her. YEAH, SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN AN EMOTIONAL, CRAZY DRAMA QUEEN,You have thrown in your lot with Satan and his world and you give ear to
    the teachings of apostates. THAT IS THE MOST IGNORANT STATEMENT. HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT APOSTATES TEACH IF YOU HAVE NEVER TAKEN THE TIME TO HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY?
    "What will these apostates do for you?" LOVE ME UNCONDITIONALLY, AND NON-JUDGEMENTALLY
    "Do you think that they love you as we do?" THAT'S AN AFFIRMATIVE YES. IF YOU LOVED JESUS THE WAY YOU LOVE ME, JESUS WOULD FEEL HURT AND ABANDONED.
    Apostates are individuals who live debauched lives, given into drunkenness,
    sexual immorality and are headed for destruction. SO NOW YOU ARE THE EXPERT ON APOSTATES ARE YOU? HAVE MANY APOSTATES THAT YOU HANG AROUND WITH? OR IS THIS ALL HERESAY? YEAH, I THOUGHT SO...

Now, we have no choice but to turn our backs on you as if you were dead. THAT'S NICE, JESUS DIDN'T EVEN DO THAT TO THE TAX COLLECTORS OR THE PROSTITUTES, I GUESS YOU ARE HOLIER THAN JESUS IS.

We beg that you rethink what you are doing and turn back to Jehovah
    and his organization. In our hearts, we still deeply love you, but we cannot
    be disloyal. I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT I AM DOING, AND IF YOU MUST BE LOYAL TO YOUR PRINTING COMPANY THAT HIDES MOLESTERS AND EVADES PAYING TAXES, BUT OF COURSE YOU ARE WAITING ON JEHOVAH TO STRAIGHTEN MATTERS OUT...LET ME KNOW HOW THAT WORKS OUT FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE IN YOUR EIGHTIES.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Perhaps a simple response is best:

"I love you too mom and dad."

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal
    Many non JWs are much better people than the average JW.

Amen to that!

• Nulite
    Nulite

Hey Dude, at their next meeting wear a dracula costume w/fangs and all. Hand out candy to all the kids while drinking a 40 ounce, while groping all the sisters.

That way they can see that you are still normal.

NL

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Eclipse - I am so laughing out loud at this:

IF YOU LOVED JESUS THE WAY YOU LOVE ME, JESUS WOULD FEEL HURT AND ABANDONED.

Beautiful!

• eclipse
    eclipse

thank you madame,

I was being harsh on purpose...role playing...

but that line, I admit, is the best one (out of the rest of the lines)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You made my life a living hell..You expected more of me than you ever expected of yourselves and I was just a little kid..Now you want to turn your back on me..Cool!..I will wait until your and old and can`t care for yourselves,just like a little kid.....Then I will put you in a nice Catholic Retirement Home.With Big Nuns who don`t like mouthy Jehovah`s Witness`s..Look forward to your future,I am...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit