You Are Much Too Harsh About The Watchtower Society

by The wanderer 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

I'd say in response everything that everyone else wrote here, in fact I did--to my parents when they wrote some of this same crap to me. All the "How can you treat your daughter this way"s have not made them into kind, thinking people. Sympathy to you.

• WRJ
    WRJ

Thanks for the warm welcome bigdreaux and The wanderer, i look forward to more discussions in the future.

Regards

WRJ

• uninformed
    uninformed

Elsewhere,

That was a beautiful letter. Talk about logic!

I hope it gave them pause for thinking.

Brant

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I'm sorry to say that it took me 25 years, but eventually I responded with, "f*ck you," only in not so many words, as I simply stay away and there's no need for the expletives now because I don't have to deal with their extremely damaging and stupid nonsense sense I just stay away. Wow, Satan's really gotta' hold of me now, huh? lol

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome WRJ !

Elsewhere, I could not have said things better myself.

changeling

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote
    Dear changeling:

Take an attempt at it. Please do not
    give up because these situations do
    happen and quite often.

Just try to resolve it anyway.

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

From page 1:

We did our best . . .

How about, "Your best wasn't good enough . . . because you're f@cktards who should have done more research and who should not have been so lazy in regards to issues of child development and general psychology, education and scientific research!

Does that resolve anything for you Wanderer? Edited because I have been drinking too much. Damn! F@cktards seriously get on my nerves.
  • Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

((((((Wanderer))))))

Never give up, they may wake up one day and and want their child back.

Philip

What if their child is an adult? Are they going to adopt somebody from China and rear them as a Witnoid? Maybe we should just start drinking and enjoy the "debauchery."

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

You want to know how I would respond?

"Dad... Mom... go fuck yourself. Oh and have a nice day."

• Twitch
    Twitch
    How about, "Your best wasn't good enough . . . because you're f@cktards who should have done more research and who should not have been so lazy in regards to issues of child development and general psychology, education and scientific research! Does that resolve anything for you Wanderer? Edited because I have been drinking too much. Damn! F@cktards seriously get on my nerves.

LMAO

• Twitch
    Twitch
    How would you respond to this situation?

Well, that's why most of us are here is it not?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit