You Are Much Too Harsh About The Watchtower Society

by The wanderer 46 Replies latest jw friends

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

You Are Much Too Harsh About The Watchtower Society

Since you were, little we did our best to raise you. You always received good
    grades in school; we always did our best to feed, clothe and give you every-
    thing that you always wanted.

Who loved you more than we did?

On the night the announcement was made that you were no longer one of
    Jehovah’s Witnesses, the deepest dejection filled the air and I believe there
    was not a dry eye in the Kingdom Hall that night.

Your mother, howled in a writhen pain felt across the entire hall that night and
    no amount of comfort could sustain her.

You have thrown in your lot with Satan and his world and you give ear to
    the teachings of apostates.

"What will these apostates do for you?"

"Do you think that they love you as we do?
    "

Apostates are individuals who live debauched lives, given into drunkenness,
    sexual immorality and are headed for destruction.

Now, we have no choice but to turn our backs on you as if you were dead.

We beg that you rethink what you are doing and turn back to Jehovah
    and his organization. In our hearts, we still deeply love you, but we cannot
    be disloyal.

Signed,

Your Parents

How would you respond to this situation?

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

wow, debauched lives, drunkenness, and sexual immorality? i wish i knew those guys.

sorry, i know this is serious, just couldn't help it. anyway, i think you need to tell him, that most apostates are actually loving, caring people. i don't think anything you say will get through, but, it's worth a shot. lead by example my friend.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

How about a simple---"You are much to harsh on Christendom" "What's good for the goose is good for the gander"

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

That is just terrible.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

How about....

"You're much to hard on your children for totally rejecting one of them because their views of a book publishing company are different from yours.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

All you can do is feel sincere pity for them.

There is nothing you can say that will wake them up from the level of thought-control that they are under.

Just pray that they will be free from Satan's grip soon.

• whyizit
    whyizit

Maybe this is why my JW friend doesn't see fit to stay away from me. She hangs out with several JWs who back-bite, lie, have been known to have affairs, and never miss a Marguerita Monday.

I am not a JW, yet I don't participate in many of these things, as a personal rule. I do occasionally go out with her for a few drinks, and she gets hammered, while I stay sober and do the driving.

I guess you could say most of her JW friends portray the Satanic, sex-crazed drunks. Us regular 'ol heathens seem to be living the cleaner life. Go figure!

• Annie Over
    Annie Over

wow, debauched lives, drunkenness, and sexual immorality

That sounds like most of the friends I knew at the KH gheesh!! Maybe I was running with the wrong crowd

• sparrow
    sparrow

that is hardcore. I don't think any response is going to have an effect - sorry. I hope they are more reasonable one day. Reminds me why I'm not there anymore

• JH
    JH

Loyalty is not only for the Organization but to it's members who are brothers and sisters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit