I am looking for woman for dating and marriage!

by DavinJohnson 100 Replies latest jw friends

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

DavinJohnson:

I am looking for a confident woman from North America or Europe.

Wow! Talk about easy to please. Confident and from anywhere in either of two continents. With standards that low, how could you possibly have trouble finding someone?

I am 31 y.o. attractive resposible man. I am able to financailly support myself and my future spouse and family.

Unfortunately for you, America and Europe are full of other men who match those qualities.

Maybe instead of popping up on a board and asking if any woman in the world wants to marry you, try looking for someone in your own town with whom you share some interests to go out with (not to marry!), and if you can't find anyone look a little further afield and/or drop your standards a little. (I hope you haven't already done that as if you've broadened your search that much and still haven't found anyone you're probably beyond help.)

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

What the heck, I'll marry you. I've actually been throwing around the idea of being the first paligimist woman to have brother husbands. I think if I marry 6 or 7 men that want to support me and cater to my every need -( without expecting me to pop out babies) a lot more women might want to go in on this new trend.
    ;-p

• free2think
    free2think
    Hey Free2think I found someone for you!!! ha ha ha

Worldly Andre i thought that was just between us!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Come on you all, lighten up on the poor guy. This may be a JW who has mistakenly come to the wrong site.

Davin, welcome to the board. why not tell us a little more about yourself, your hobbies, your musical interests, your current religious beliefs would be important since this is a mainly XJW website.

• minimus
    minimus

JG, oh.....never mind.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Aww, Junction Guy....You're spoiling the fun.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Sorry to be spoiling the fun, but I dont like to make fun of people who are alone and seeking a partner, being a JW screwed me up big time in that department, and I dont like to cause anyone unnecessary pain.

• minimus
    minimus

If "Davin" was really interested I think he would've reappeared at least once, don'tcha think?

(See my other thread on believing everybody's stories).

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Maybe he's a JW that soon found out about this site and left, who knows? either way I dont like to toy with people's emotions.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    If "Davin" was really interested I think he would've reappeared at least once, don'tcha think?

No, I don't think so...I wouldn't. I would quietly leave and never return.

I agree with JG.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit