I am looking for woman for dating and marriage!

by DavinJohnson 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    I've been to Whitehorse and Buckingham, Virginia. Does that count?

Geeze hon....I'm not sure........Another quality I insist on in a man, is that he was baptized before 1935. That way, when he kicks off, I don't have to worry about him wanting half of everything in the New System of Things.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So in other words...you're really really horny

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Dangnabbit, I was baptized before 19:35 miltary time if that counts.

Ah well, back to posting random annoymous marriage requests on ex-fundamental religious websites...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    So in other words...you're really really horny

You mean like me, Josie?

LMAO!

• lawrence
    lawrence

Mary-

I was billy clubbed near the White House, and I picketed Buckingham Palace with a Burger King hat. Not impotent, but who remembers at 83?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh yeah baby! lol

• Mary
    Mary
    I was billy clubbed near the White House, and I picketed Buckingham Palace with a Burger King hat. Not impotent, but who remembers at 83?

That's good enough for me.....I'll meet you in Vegas in 2 hours. Don't fergit yer updated Will.......'kay?

• sspo
    sspo

It looks like this guy is being flooded with request.

I'm also single and available but a little older,any good looking and shapely left over

don't forget to contact me.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Well as long as we are wishing...I want a Brad Pitt look alike or Johnny Depp!!! Tons of money, a guy that waits on me constantly, loves to cook (he'll be cooking mostly!) oh, and last but not least-----has to be a Democrat (no Republicans, please!!!) !!!!!!!!!!

Swalker

• prophecor
    prophecor
    ....has to be a Democrat (no Republicans, please!!!) !!!!!!!!!!

Just because he might be right doesn't mean he's all wrong.

Pubs need lub too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit