I am looking for woman for dating and marriage!

by DavinJohnson 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

You're right JK666, we do sometimes, usually it's someone from another board who was kicked off of here for filthy language or what not, and they like to come here to toy with us. It's a rotten shame grown adults have to act that way.

I may or may be wrong, but I feel this is a genuine hearted person, if Im wrong then I dont feel any regrets for showing another person some kindness.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    It's possible that he is a JW, and how we treat him could have an impact on him. Apostates have a reputation for being angry,cruel, people, let's show him otherwise.

I'm neither angry nor cruel but I do have to say if he's a JW the deal is totally off. Maybe there is another woman on the forum willing to hook up with an active JW ??

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Maybe he will come back and explain his current standing in the org. maybe just a drive-by

• Mary
    Mary

JG, you've got a big heart, but I almost guarantee you that this was a troll having some fun.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

You're right he may be, but I dont know. Our responses to him will show others the character we have though.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Occasionally on this board we get an a$$ hat. (Thinking of micromoose)

JK

Hey JK666 you're only the second person I've ever heard use that expression (a$$ hat). I thought the guy I knew made it up. Do you know the origin of it? I've heard "Wear his a$$ for a hat", but never "a$$ hat" except for that one other guy.

• flipper
    flipper

Hey Everybody. Mr. Flipper here. Been following this thread all the way. I think everybody needs to vote Junction Guy man of the year or at least give him a nod for our next presidential candidate! Junction Guy, you got my vote! We do want newbies here if they are not being hateful or mean spirited like (micromoose)! But this guy wasn't being mean spirited, just lonely. Believe me, I've been there before and it's no fun! I've got a great woman now, but I've been on the other side when I lived alone and didn't have a lady! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks Mr.Flipper, Im glad you can empathize.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome to JWD

If you want to advertise to get a wife, you MUST fill out your profile and be honest about who you are.

NO intelligent woman will respond to this thread.

We have no idea who you are or anything about you.

Please tell us your past...how you were raised a JW and the obstacles you have faced with seeing the lack of love withing the organization.

Codeblue

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    I'm neither angry nor cruel but I do have to say if he's a JW the deal is totally off.

Again, my question would be why? They are still human. Just because we don't agree with what they do or feel doesn't mean they don't have a heart. My parents are "in" because they believe it. Just because they are JW's doesn't mean it gives us the right to attack their souls.

Playing devils advocate; what if a JW comes here with a few questions (in their mind) and they are pushed futher into their beliefs because of the untactful way we handle things?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit