Finally had it out.....

by zack 25 Replies latest jw friends

• zack
    zack

I told my wife I was going to sell EVERYTHING: the houses, the investment properties, the cars, the boat, the business and give it all TO THE POOR. She accused me of being a hypocrite because Jesus didn't have any of the things I do, including "a place to lay his head." So I lay down the challenge: I told her i would get rid of it all.... tomorrow. Then I told her to phone her CO and Bethel friends and see if they would do the same.

I am so tired of this crap. The GB is evil. Don;t make any excuses about how they are victims. Bullshi*. You can be a victim, but once you start to victimize others you are a VICTIMIZER.

I am at the precipice, a crossroads. I frankly don't give a shit about JW's anymore.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Take a deep breathe and have a . Bastards are infuriating.

• JK666
    JK666

If you wanted to imitate the Society, you would sell all of your earthly possesions, take a vow of poverty, and put ALL of that money in trust funds or corporations to make big $$$ while feighning poverty. And of course ask for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK

• knock knock
    knock knock

going out on a limb here... she didn't think it was such a good idea right?

• JK666
    JK666

Somehow, I bet the JW princess would miss all the stuff!

JK

• zack
    zack

No, she doesn't think it's a good idea. What, put faith in JEEHOVAH? You don't really think any witness has faith enough to sell everything and then lean on their God appointed channel of communication, do you? Not my wife. But I'm the hypocrite.

For sale: ALL MY WORLDY GOODS. CASH NOT NECESSARY. WILL ACCEPT YOUR VOUCHERS TO THE CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE IN MY NAME. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

• JK666
    JK666

Put the check in the name of "Church of John." I am starting it now.

JK

• zack
    zack

I might get "SUCKER" tatooed on my backside, but i am definitely getting it removed from my forehead.

Brother Herd. Good to see you. Brother, do you think you can get a real job now in imitation of Paul who actually worked with his own hands and didn't live off the brothers? Come on, what do say. bro? Get a job for Jesus, huh?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Need a list of all your worldly goods

• knock knock
    knock knock

Get a job for Jesus. LOL great tag line. I wonder if he were here would he perhaps be doing one of the jobs we lazy americans refuse to do? - sorry, got sidetracked.

and MrsJ, that was my question as well. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit