Finally had it out.....

by zack 25 Replies latest jw friends

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Give it to the Salvation Army. They ACTUALLY help people(and not just their own), with all kinds of financial problems, and in times of crisis.

• emptywords
    emptywords

Somehow, I bet the JW princess would miss all the stuff!

Yes no doubt. But she may tell you that you are unbalanced and not to take things so literal. She may even site the scripture that says you are not providing for her. Sounds like you cant' win.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

It's funny how logic and the WTS mindset are natural enemies.

Like Harry Potter and Voldemort, one cannot live while the other survives, at leas in your head.

The WTS mindset makes subjugating and disabling logic it's first priority because logic can kill it just by shining a light on it.

I applaud you for stripping away the layers of WTS crap and shining that light so simply and forcefully, now to see whether your wife comes out and embraces the light, or cringes further back into the darkness.

Good luck!

Roller

• sf
    sf

am so tired of this crap. The GB is evil. Don;t make any excuses about how they are victims. Bullshi*. You can be a victim, but once you start to victimize others you are a VICTIMIZER.

So, uh, are you going to help the victims that are still "trapped" or are you going to just sell and walk?

Just curious if you plan on helping these victims, still in?

sKally

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hey there Zack,

Hang onto the fire in your belly. (I'm assuming one's burning there right now.)

Let the world turn a couple times.

Make a good, long-term decision with a cool head.

Open Mind

p.s. If, after you've done all the above, you feel like sending me a coupla Benjamins, I'm Ok with that.

• blondie
    blondie

I guess I missed the first part............

People only see it in their own way and time. How many would be like Andrew and give it all up to follow Jesus? Sounds like your wife has it pretty good materially. Would she give it all up? Is it a big surprise that she wouldn't?

jws that are well off can find a reason for keeping their wealth...and appearing to be a good jw.......

Well, at least you'll know if she loves you just for your money.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit