Showing Concern for Posters we Haven't Heard Lately.Do You Know Some?

by flipper 22 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Mrs. Flipper and I were talking about this today. Since our dear friend Core 88 has been feeling downhearted, my wife and I thought who else have we not heard from lately that could use some acknowledgement to let them know we all are thinking about them? Can you folks think of some posters who might be down or need to be helped to see they are needed or cared about when we don't hear from them? We live in an extremely stressful society these days, and some of our friends on these posts are undergoing unimaginable stresses, that when observed would quite possibly make our own personal stresses seem not near as bad! We have been wondering about Tyrone, brother apostate, Richie, coco, and others. Any one else? Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I'm worried about Ninja. He was the first to welcome me a few months ago and I haven't seen much from him all month.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I have been wondering about several....Rowan comes to mind first though.....

• animal
    animal

While concern is a good thing, keep in mind that many people that were on here have found thier peace and no longer need what they once did from this site. I know many that "faded" away from here and are doing great without the constant reminders of the hell we lived.

I try to assume the best, not worst, for them.

Animal

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Where is Justice One?

• Twitch
    Twitch

No that I "know" him, but I hope Core88 is doing ok.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Didn't Justice One get disfellowshipped?

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I was wondering about Shibboleth. I think he only posted for awhile, but I always enjoyed his posts, and felt that I related to him. Then he told about a molestation situation in his congregation and got pounded by a couple of people that he should have done more, although I don't think he was in a position to do so.

Don't remember hearing from him after that

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I heard recently that ninja is fine.

I think Brother Apostate is just taking a break, but I'll check in with him.

Two very bright and funny guys we're privileged to know.

Good lookin' out Mr. and Mrs. Flipper.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks Nvr. Maybe a good idea would be to pm the people we have missed and ask them how they are doing? Think it might be a good idea? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit