Showing Concern for Posters we Haven't Heard Lately.Do You Know Some?

by flipper 22 Replies latest jw friends

• SexualChocolate
    SexualChocolate

quite a few come to mind. It's worth noting that many have been banned from this site due to their controversial views. If you want a site where ALL views are welcome and free speech is respected, I encourage you the visit http://jehovahswitness.forumotion.com. Its on its way to becoming the number 1 discussion board for XJW's. Stop by and greet some old faces you may not have seen for a while! :

• BFD
    BFD

I think about Frannie and Brother Apostate, right off. I've seen the pics of BA's garden paradise and this being summer, I just assume the best that he is out toiling in paradise. I hope he begins posting again when the weather changes.

I remember Frannie got upset and left then came back and now I haven't seen her here in a while. I'm sure she's fine.

BFD

• flipper
    flipper

Hey everybody, Mr. Flipper here. Some had noticed Blueblades had not posted in awhile. Minimus mentioned it. Well he did post today and he's depressed about something but unable to communicate about it. Perhaps we can find the thread or pm him, let him know we care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit