Core88 - Here's the latest

by Mum 62 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Micrmoose's profile says he is a Pastor. Wait, I should put this in the Humor section! (The church of none) JK

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I just got back and headed right for this thread.

I have not yet read any other topic.

I am THRILLED that Core is okay.

My joy is marred by the insensitivity and total coldness I see in Micromoose.

We have more proof that the human animal when hurting and in pain....will rally together and offer kindness and support.

We have even STRONGER proof that lurking around....there is always the completely rotten inhumane and despicable animal that gains pleasure and finds amusement in the pain of others.

Thankfully these shells of what may have once BEEN human animals....are in the minority.

Here on this board...and everywhere else in life.

We clearly see the that human compassion and love for others we may not ever personally know or meet.......wins out after all.

The rest of us can revel and rejoice in the outcome and in the good.

Micromoose more than deserves our mixed feelings of disgust, disdain and pity.....as he obviously is not CAPABLE of human emotions.

What Micromoose doesn't realize is....that he and ones LIKE HIM....have ALREADY died "inside".....a long, long time ago.

Annie

• Gopher
    Gopher

So good to see Corey has emerged from the darkness. I hope he does begin to lean more on the friends he does have (here and in real life), and gets any needed counselling to get past any self-esteem issues and cult-exit issues which have brought this on.

I am in awe of the folks like Mum and Tatiana who went to the limit in their efforts to make sure Corey was okay.

As to the Alaskan poster who hijacked this thread, the one who called Corey an immature attention seeker -- all I can say is you're the pot calling the kettle black.

It's remotely possible that Corey's cry for help here was fake, but he has posted for a while here and has some credibility. So obviously we did the right thing by offering help, knowing it was probably real (though sight unseen). It wasn't like Corey has a history of jerking people around on this board.

The case of Corey shows how the WTS policies on shunning can really mess up people's lives. Shunning is the worst social punishment and is very unloving and reprehensible. If and when Corey emerges from this, it will show again that the Watchtower is losing, because people like Corey can get past the depth of their blind hatred and on to a life of freedom and accomplishment that is impossible while chained to the Watchtower's walls.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    I know, but I wont say. I think he ought to re-introduce himself here.

Somebody please "out" him. I want to know who he is.

• flipper
    flipper

Corey! Thanks for letting us know you're ok. I'm so glad. This has been a good reality check for all of us as to how bad it can get - we need to keep an eye on ourselves and others and try to be aware when our moods are just starting to go downhill, then try to take care of it before it gets so bad. Trouble is, the worse off you are the harder it is to talk about it. So glad you did talk. So we see that micromoose also is talking about it - his issues, that is. Lots of anger there....or his meds ran out. Offensive, for sure, but I suppose it's good to know who's out there. Your'e a good man, Corey, keep on keepin on. mrs flipper

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

A lot of people attempt or threaten suicide more than once before they take the final step. Someone with the insensitivity to come in here and call another person a coward for not taking the actual step of ending their life is a cold-hearted bastard. A person who would goad another who is experiencing grief and depression is despicable. How would you feel, micromoose, if, because of your comments, he did take his life. Would you somehow feel vindicated? Do you like to feel better at other people's expense? Sounds to me like you are someone with some real issues of your own that you need to deal with.

What a jerk.

Oh yea, I need to put my can of whoop-ass down long enough to say: Core I am so relieved to hear you are ok. Please know that you are always welcome to talk to any of us if you need a shoulder. You may have lost one family, but you have found another and we (most of us) do know what unconditional love is.

Sherry

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Looks like moose got booted off the island

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

A lot of people attempt or threaten suicide more than once before they take the final step. Someone with the insensitivity to come in here and call another person a coward for not taking the actual step of ending their life is a cold-hearted bastard. A person who would goad another who is experiencing grief and depression is despicable. How would you feel, micromoose, if, because of your comments, he did take his life. Would you somehow feel vindicated? Do you like to feel better at other people's expense? Sounds to me like you are someone with some real issues of your own that you need to deal with.

AMEN!!!!!

Core...glad you're ok man. Please take care of yourself, for all of us really do care. Even if micromoron is precisely that.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I just got home and I came straight to this thread!!

Core, I'm so glad you are ok, you had me worried sick boy!!!! Now, please make sure you find someone to talk to, we are here for you but you need a face to face real human being to talk to about your problems!

Don't ever scare me like that again, understand , sorry guys some of us never stop being mommies, and I happen to be one of them!

nj

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Don't ever scare me like that again, understand , sorry guys some of us never stop being mommies, and I happen to be one of them!

nj

Ain't THAT the truth!...........But when you get mindless and insensitive CLODS who like to live only to rattle other's chains.....the "mommy-syndrome" is often needed, eh?

hugs,

Annie

(I was scared too.....but it is better feel scared than feel nothing at all)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit