Core88 - Here's the latest

by Mum 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Mum
    Mum

Tatiana PM'd me Core's phone #. I called the # and got his answering machine. The message included his last name. I called the police in his town, and they are going to track him down and do a welfare check.

Let's hope he didn't answer his phone because he is sleeping.

SandraC

• Warlock
    Warlock

You people are beautiful.

Keep us updated.

Warlock

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thanx Sandra. When I called it just rang and rang - I did not get a message. Perhaps we were calling at the same time. I think you were on the line with the police when I was.

Jeff

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Glad to be amongst such caring people.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Good teamwork Sandra & Tatiana

I hope he's ok too.

• Mum
    Mum

Good, Jeff. Tatiana called them, too. So we will have 3 witnesses. Sure hope those police appreciate our outdoing the "two witness" rule!

Thanks,

Sandra

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Please keep us updated!

GGG

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

yea...in a little while, will someone call the police back and get an update.

I hope he's ok....and he knows how many people care and are concerned.

lisa

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I did talk to the police. They told me to call back in a while, as they were going to do a welfare check on him. I explained the whole Jehovah's Witness situation to them. But, then the officer said it might be hard to trace, as it was a cell phone. I told him..."NO, NO, NO...I traced the # and it's a land line." He said, "Oh..."

Geez.....

edited to add...(no wonder they can't find Osama)

• TheListener
    TheListener

I'm proud to be associated with this board. I was really worried about Core.

Great job!!

Core, if you read this thread - we're here for you. Vent your frustations - we'll always listen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit