Was the 9/11 Collaspe of the WTC Caused by Controlled Demolition?

by frankiespeakin 77 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
  • funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Was the 9/11 Collaspe of the WTC Caused by Controlled Demolition?

Em, no. Didn't you see what happened? Two fuel-laden airliners were crashed into the towers at high speed. The resulting fires caused the steel supports to weaken to the point where they could no longer support the weight of the floors above them. The collapse of these floors caused a pancake effect that caused both buildings to collapse rapidly. I mean, how the hell did you miss that? I don't know where you were but over here we got to see it hundreds of times from dozens of angles. The whole thing was on live TV and then repeated almost non-stop for months. I believe it was the most recorded event in human history. You should pay more attention. If you'd just seen the footage, there's no way you'd think it was a controlled demolition.

• RAF
    RAF

pancake effect that caused both buildings to collapse rapidly

Why Am I not convince by this ? Because the process should have slow down little by little while going down - instead of keeping a quiet constante and yeah very high speed from the top to the bottom blowing and spreading the steal and everything inside in little peaces.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

RAF:

Because the process should have slow down little by little while going down - instead of keeping a quiet constante and yeah very high speed from the top to the bottom blowing and spreading the steal and everything inside in little peaces.

Why would it slow down? For every floor that collapsed, the weight on lower floors increased as did the acceleration of the falling parts due to gravity. Thus what we see is a very rapid collapse, exactly what we would expect to see if we understood a little about gravity and structural engineering.

Such is the danger of arguing from ignorance.

• RAF
    RAF

Why would it slow down? For every floor that collapsed, the weight on lower floors increased as did the acceleration of the falling parts due to gravity. Thus what we see is a very rapid collapse, exactly what we would expect to see if we understood a little about gravity and structural engineering.

You forget the steal in between every floor too (not only on the side) ... NO ? and melting like collapsing is not blowing ... IS IT ?

Such is the danger of arguing from ignorance.

Interesting ...

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If the U.S. government wanted the towers brought down, (Ostensibly to galvanize the public into supporting a war) wouldn't it have been far easier to simply let nature take it's course by turning a blind eye to those plotting to hijack airliners and fly them into the towers?

TD Where have you been since 9/11 thats exactly what Bush did. Clinton told him watch Bin Laden and Bush went golfing. He spent excessive amounts of time vacationing prior to 9/11.

I have only watched 10 minutes of the video and read some of the post. No one has mentioned that George Bushes brother was in charge of security on building 7 of the trade Towers. Or is that an Urban myth? I have to go to bed Ill watch the rest latter.

• RAF
    RAF

To be more explicite : when things collapse on several stages/floors there is a point of saturation which slow down the process ... even if the weight is still pushing it down (in knowing that most parts are falling around - more over if its blown away)

That's why in a demolition work they need to " blow "most floors to get a fine result (a straight and right down falling result).

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

FBF,

To be more explicite : when things collapse on several stages/floors there is a point of saturation which slow down the process ... even if the weight is still pushing it down (in knowing that most parts are falling around - more over if its blown away)

That's why in a demolition work they need to " blow "most floors to get a fine result (a straight and right down falling result).

Good point. And then you have the molten metal that was still molten after 5 weeks, not to mention all the secrecy.

• 5go
    5go

Maybe, probaly not though. Though no matter how WTC fell I think the goverment either through action or inaction was involved in it's destruction.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

RAF:

You forget the steal in between every floor too (not only on the side) ... NO ?

No. It's quite simple, really. Once the top few floors fell, they were heavy enough to cause the lower undamaged structure to collapse. The steel in one floor was not meant to hold up 20 floors. Once this floor collapsed, the floor below had to bear the same weight plus one extra floor so it collapsed even more easily, and so on.

and melting like collapsing is not blowing ... IS IT ?

Not sure what you mean by that. I know some of the wacky conspiracy theorists point to footage of apparent explosions on lower floors but it seems these are due to increased air pressure blowing the windows out - again, exactly what would be expected.

frankiespeakin:

Good point. And then you have the molten metal that was still molten after 5 weeks, not to mention all the secrecy.

Just curious. Why would a controlled demolition leave metal molten for five weeks? And why would what actually happened not do this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit