Was the 9/11 Collaspe of the WTC Caused by Controlled Demolition?

by frankiespeakin 77 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame
    If there is no doubt about this, please explain how this could have been done in secret. Have you ever seen a controlled demolition team prepare a high-rise for implosion? I have. I watched the noisy, labor-intensive process for several weeks. Please explain to me how THREE skyscrapers, far taller than any other building brought down by controlled demolition, were prepared for controlled demolition entirely in SECRET without tipping anyone off. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the procedures that are used in controlled demolition to prep the site. Then maybe you might understand why I find the whole idea absurd

If you watch any of the videos you can clearly see the im[plosions going off beginning at the bottom floors. The bottom floor goes off then the next floor and the next floor etc. There are even witnesess to the fact. A janitor claimed that the was explosions in the basement where he was and even fire fighters on the 3rd and 4th floor claim that there were explosions.

Hell yes these buildings were imploded ...You watch the video and then come back and tell us that they were not imploded.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Let me ask you this ? If you were the president and you were in a classroom reading a book to some kids and you were told the news, would you just sit there and continue reading ? Would you not be shocked and remove yourself from the classroom ? Why did the secret service not remove the president and put him into seclusion for protection ? He acted like it was an expected thing and seemed unsurprised at all. That to me is an act of guilt..

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Hell yes these buildings were imploded ...You watch the video and then come back and tell us that they were not imploded.

They were not imploded.

• oldflame
    oldflame
    They were not imploded.

It is seen plain as day I take it you have not seen the video ?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Old,

I have been looking up rebutals to these conspiracy videos and this is one about loose change, it is from the news broadcast station called Democracy Now(I highly respect this news station because it is independant:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4956557430994331844&q=9%2F11+debunked&total=72&start=20&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

I like that term plain as day. Here are two simple questions. Why go to all that trouble and involve thousands of people? Why not just roll a few rental trucks loaded with explosives into the parking garage and blow up the WTC's in the middle of the night without the cameras rolling?

• frankiespeakin
  • Gill
    Gill

Frankiespeakin - To be honest, this video raises even more questions. It doesn't debunk the 9/11 myth or answer everything.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I not saying it does, I'm just trying to give both sides.BTW thier is more info on this site which seems to be independant and not like controled media:

http://www.representativepress.org/

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

What was the reason for the terrorist to attack on 9/11? I don't know all the details the media never covers it maybe this video might help:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6909612995471559345&q=%22Power+and+Terror%22.&total=21&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit