Was the 9/11 Collaspe of the WTC Caused by Controlled Demolition?

by frankiespeakin 77 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD

LOL --Why do conspiracy theorists have to make things so much more complicated than they need to be?

If the U.S. government wanted the towers brought down, (Ostensibly to galvanize the public into supporting a war) wouldn't it have been far easier to simply let nature take it's course by turning a blind eye to those plotting to hijack airliners and fly them into the towers?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

When somebody can tell me that friends of mine did not see with their own eyes - or tell me that I did no see with my own eyes planes crashing into the building then and only then will I take this bore. This topic has been done to death on multiple threads on this discussion board alone. I SAW F+=#$*G PLANES FLYING INTO BUILDINGS.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

My daughter in law's sister was working nearby and I guess she's pretty convinced planes hit the towers.

As to who really organised them I'm not going to pretend I know but the conspiricy theorist's seem to be plenty.

Could it be that they thrive is because of the developement of the American idealistic thinking that it truly is god's country protected by him ,and has rights to be the model of freedom and happy living for all? Perhaps they just can't accept that this hugely powerful government with all of it's agencies could ACTUALLY be caught unawares and incompetent ,so it's perhaps easier to believe in a small vein of corrupt and powerful people in America that caused this rather than what might be the truth?

In a way it would be comparable to believing in the WTS and then finding out it was bullshit ,so it must be a conspiracy(like the tales of the fake german elder in WW11 searching for all the brothers names), then this thinking moves on to " being just a small rogue element at the upper levels of the WTS. "

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    these buildings came down identically WITHOUT causing damage to surrounding valuable properties.

Not true at all. The collapse of WTC7 did this to 30 West Broadway:

The damage was so bad that the building has to be demolished (http://www.epa.gov/wtc/demolish_deconstruct/30wbroadway.htm). The WTC7 collapse was definitely not "neat and tidy". The collapse of WTC7 (as well as that of WTC1) also punched quite a few holes into the exterior of the Verizon Building.

Also 90 West Street suffered moderate projectile damage from the collapse of WTC2 which also caused a number of fires that burned for days. The projectiles severed spandrel beams and the fires caused some columns to buckle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/90_West_Street,_New_York_City). The collapse of WTC2 more severely damaged 130 Liberty St., gouging a deep gash into the North Side of the building:

Other holes were gouged into the World Financial Center towers by both WTC collapses. Same goes for 130 Cedar Street and 114 Liberty Street (pictured below):

Finally, the collapses completely destroyed two buildings in the area:

<--- this church was totally flattened

<-- as was WTC3, of which only a small remnant survived

The claim that the buildings collapsed neatly with no damage to nearby buildings is EXACTLY the kind of error that I was talking about earlier.

One more thing. when the news reports on this atrocity began they estimated that at the very least 7000 people worked in these buildings. Many were evacuated, yes, but many didn't turn up for work that day either. I'd like to know who warned them off, though there are rumours here that it was MOSAD.

That's an urban legend: http://www.slate.com/id/116813/ I know of no specific evidence indicating this at all.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Wow Leolaia that are incredible pictures ,especially the last one , when one considers the sheer size and weight of the structures ,and considers they are sitting on a raft or pier and raft foundation.

Then if they pretty much imploded straight down ,they would have rocked their own foundations thru shock enough to shake and weaken surrounding buildings,surely.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

In this video don't recall them stating that the colllapse of the two towers didnt' cause any damage to the surronding buildings.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

frankie....I was responding to Gill's post, I was not saying that such a claim was in the video itself. BTW, Gill, I like your avatar...I think I'm changing mine to DW-related as well.

• free2beme
  • RAF
    RAF

Since it's one version against an other - one saying that something specific and new happened (whith no proof about the why) and the other one comparing what is comparable about why and how a building do collapse "if" it does BTW all the way down from top to bottom) Does that mean that EVERYTHING related to "that day and tragic event" (before meanwhile and after) makes sens to you ?

It's all about that to me

• Gill
    Gill

Leolaia - Great pictures! Some real damage there.

Stilla - I'm sure planes did crash into the buildings....absolutely sure. The reasons why, and who still remain questions. Definitely people died! Definitely the buildings came down and others were damaged BUT the fact remains that people have reasons not to trust their governments any more. People will no longer just accept what they are 'officially' told as too many governments have been proved as untrustworthy too many times.

Looking at the horrific fire that took place yesterday in Brazil when a plane crashed into a building and burnt, the building crumbled around it but the steels still stood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit