James Penton claims big Watchtower revelations to come...

by slimboyfat 88 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He commented on another site:

Oh, I must mention: When Barbara and Rud publish, they will shake the foundations of the Watchtower Society, and I will have to rewrite many parts of Apocalypse Delayed to fit with the newly revealed information. No one knows the dry rot that has existed in that organization as do they. I am really proud to be associated with them.

He refers to Rud Persson and Barbara Anderson. Does anyone here have any inside info on what the revelations might be about?

It is strangely good to see that his old apostate heart still has a fire of excitement about 'exposing' the Witnesses. Why I am I such a cynic though about claims that any apostate revelation will "shake the foundations of the Watchtower Society"?

Slim

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Exciting. What site does Penton contribute to?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He used to post a lot on Channel C. He has stopped posting the last few months, but left this note recently:

http://www.channelc.org/cgi-bin/eboard30/index.cgi

Channel C used to be great when it had Rud Persson, Carl Olof Jonsson, Jim Penton, Randy Watters, Greg Stafford and many more posting regularly. It is much quieter these days.

Slim

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

See the "Working with others on books" post.

Slim

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I know that whole "blood thing" the other December seemed like it fizzled out, but if Barbara Anderson is in on this, it's major.

She had so much access while at Bethel.

I look forward to whatever it is.

Aren't we seeing the organization scramble like never before? Tightening it's grip?

They're scared about something.

• Quandary
    Quandary

I hope they have a very strong marketing campaign involving getting on the talk show circuit. Mass media exposure will not make the Watchtower crumble completely, but it sure will have a huge impact!

Q

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I am excited, not sure about what, but if it involves crushing the crap tower then I am HAPPY.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Barbara is a friend of mine, and won't tell me what it's all about. She is very cautious about it not getting out before they are ready, but she is very much consumed with writing all the time now.

I hope everyone is patient and don't try to dig too much on this one. It's going to be major, but it can't be leaked ahead of time.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Interesting news.....

• sf
    sf

No one knows the dry rot that has existed in that organization as do they

I can only imagine. I await patiently and gleefully for The Implosion that is SUREDLY going to occur.

Yet, many of us know TOO WELL the decripancy that has existed. And continues to thrive by those that go back and/ or continue to stay KNOWING HOW DRY THE ROT IS.

Go figure.

When will THEY finally stand up TO participate in grinding the Death Machine known as the Watchtower Society, to an abrupt halt?

Damned martyrs.

iNSTEAD, WHAT CONTINUES TO GO ON?

Death and family destruction. Not to mention, spirit{ual} devastation and scarring.

MEMO TO TED JARACZ:

THERE IS NO WHERE TO HIDE ANYMORE ACCEPT, UNDERGROUND. If you catch my drift.alt

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit