James Penton claims big Watchtower revelations to come...

by slimboyfat 88 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

shake the foundations of the Watchtower Society"?

I am sorry. I am going to be patient. I wil lwait on what is to be revealed. Frankly I thought the Child Abuse settlement in CA would have shaken them more than it appaers to have done

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks for informing us, I will keep watching here.

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

So this will be the trigger that sets off the Great Tribulation(tm), the Attack by Gog and Magog(tm) and the Great Day of Jehober(tm)?

Can't wait

Come and get me, God

Deus Mauzzim (of the apostate-and-not-afraid-class)

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I remember she was working on a book on Russell before. I hope to see that come out.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Mulan..I know you want to be very carefull..So I won`t ask anything but this..Do you believe it will be as big as the UN-NGO scandel or the Pedophile scandel?..

I couldn't and wouldn't say even that much. We all just have to be patient.

• BFD
    BFD

Please forgive me, I mean no disrepect. But this sort of reminds me of the secret elder letter about a "special" Awake coming in October.

If there is some earth shattering news that will crack the foundation of the Watchtower then let's hear it. Or be quiet about it till the timing is right.

What's the pupose to pre-announce it? It's almost as if I'm hearing- We are living in the last days of the WTS. The end of the WTS will be here very, very soon.

BFD

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I get what you're saying BFD.

But this is real.

Armageddon is not.

Big difference.

LOL!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mulan..I understand this is sensitive information..I wouldn`t want to ruin it..Thanks for your reply...OUTLAW

• White Dove
    White Dove

I can't wait to read it!

• TheListener
    TheListener

The big news regarding blood failed to do much of anything.

The big news regarding the child abuse settlements failed to do much of anything.

I hope, truly hope, that this time the information will sizzle and not fizzle.

Barb - I really appreciate all the time and effort you have put into this. Keep up the great work!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit