If the sisters were allowed to wear pants...

by Angry_Kangaroo 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

brother wouldn't have easy access. Do you know how hard it is to get tight jeans off in the back seat of a car?

• tinker
    tinker

Contol Control Control.....it is the Borg after all. When was IN, this was a big issue for me. In the 60's my husband wore a Bow Tie and was removed from the pioneer list = Contol. Then he wore flared pants and was removed from the Ministry School Student list = Control. He grew sideburns lower than mid-ear and was publicly reproved = Control

I could go on and on, this was our experience yet we kept on going = Control.

They have no scriptural basis for any of these rules but when you question the rule you are Apostate. I don't agree that I am Apostate but they put that title on me = Contol

• tinker
    tinker

I also never understood why sisters were allowed to wear shorts to picnics but skirt at the knee or above was forbidden. My husband explained it was about the 'easy access' feature.

And it's about the time the CC's wife wore a Skort to a picnic.....looked like a mimiskirt to me, what's that about? I was told, it's short pants = no easy access feature

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit