Did you get the personalized JW items?

by reneeisorym 34 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

You know the ones --

The bibles rebound with a reasoning book in the end.
    The special bookbags made by a JW for JWs.
    The magazine holders.
    Song books rebound in leather.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

When I got baptized my sister and her husband had a bible and reasoning book rebound and personalized for me.

It was nice of them, considering the timing of things.

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

MY 1ST HUBBY AND I RECEIVED ENGRAVED BIBLES...AS A WEDDING GIFT. DF'D 6 MONTHS LATER.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Nope, lol, I didn't think I was a good enough JW to get anything personalized.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I did get my bible rebound in leather once. What a waste, It was a New World Translation.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I never wanted to spend the money on that. I was jealous of the rebound song books though. My song book always ended up worn out.

I kept hoping I would get one for my ....birthday? no... christimas? no ... random gift for someone who felt like buying me something? yeah, i'll stick to that one.

• PEC
    PEC

Green is my color, I loved the green NWT. Anyone have a spare, I can't find mine.

Philip

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve got everything..Rutherford Beer Coasters..Ted Jarcz Speedoz and matching Gumboots..The JR.Brown Baseball Cap.....Just too many items to mention!...OUTLAW

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I was about as deep in as it gets and..........................hell no to any of that crap!

• monophonic
    monophonic

you just gave me a great idea to set up a 'binding' service for jw literature, then when the order comes in, at the back of the bible, switch out the reasoning book or whatever with crisis of conscious.

of course to do it legitimately, the service would have to be offered for free and the person doing the work would actually have to buy the COC books, but i smell some fun fun fun. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit