ZEITGEIST-The Movie. And The Code of Hammurabi. Shattering!

by Jez 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Jez - I too 'feel' that it will all be all right BUT, it's the getting to that stage that is worrying me.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Take the video with a grain of salt. There's some good info, but mixed in with a lot of BS and factual errors.

• Gill
    Gill

Leolaia - The video was watched with a grain of salt. I have been looking for faults in it and you have pointed out some very good ones. But the fact remains there are too many truths in it for my liking. It would have been more comfortable to watch if it had all been BS but even a little bit of it being true is a concern.

In the UK at the moment the BBC is doing some very irritating 'navel gazing' over several deceptions that occured over phone in competitions since it prides itself on its 'honesty'. Infact, it is getting so irritating over these 'small deceptions' that I'm turning the TV of whenever they begin on the subject.

So imagine how such potential large deceptions would be viewed by people even if only partly true.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Also, without commenting on the movie......The contradictions just piss me off. "Fathers should not be put to death on account of children and children should not be put to death on account of fathers. Each one should be put to death for his own sin."—Deut. 24:16, NW.

Then why tf are we constantly told we are paying for Adam's so-called "sin?"

Ok...now I'll go watch the movie.

• BCberean
    BCberean

When I try to watch a video

It continually stops..and...starts...grrrr

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

BC,

Restart your PC that might help.

• Jez
    Jez
    Take the video with a grain of salt. There's some good info, but mixed in with a lot of BS and factual errors.

Like what?

• Martini
    Martini

As an "x" brain washed religious cult follower of the WTS...I watched this movie with interest. At the conclusion I felt a sickening feeling in my gut. I started to panic with my own thoughts. I felt at a loss, that perhaps I did not have the mental capacity to decipher where the deception lay. Was it with the Elite Bankers who are seeking world domination at all cost? Or with the producer of this film...who is perhaps too smart for his own good? With information like in this movie...are the common people truely awakening from deception or moving deeper into a spiral of deceipt and control???

Although this movie presents possibilities that the entire human race is being manipulated by a few men behind the curtain, I will not be "rushed" to join any revolution or movement to save the world!

I suppose as the saying goes "once bitten twice shy" applies...I was once duped by those claiming to possess special knowledge about "salvation" (WTS)...so now I am very skeptical about anyone coming as a "Savior" of the world!

There I've said my piece now I feel better,

Martini

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

There's some good info, but mixed in with a lot of BS and factual errors.

I agree, it has mixed the two.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Yes, my thoughts exactly. It was a fascinating presentation into the origins of many religious doctrines and practices, and the George Carlin monologue was hilarious. Then, it meanders off into the subject of the IRS, and how people supposedly aren't legally obligated to file tax returns. I just love those testimonials of people who have supposedly gone on for years without filing tax returns. Right. Just ask Willie Nelson about not paying the IRS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit