Do Witnesses have a Stronger Brotherhood than Christendom Does?

by gumby 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Save My Soul
  • Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

Your relationship with ALL witnesses is contigent upon you NOT being disfellowshiped. I stopped attending meetings and my friends in Texas and Louisiana will not communicate with me. All of the love and kindness is conditional. Is that real love? Are they really friends if it is conditional?

I do not think they are. Unconditional love is the key. If you have a true friend in the church, there is nothing to break the bond. I have friends that I have known for 20 years. My witness associates do not know me, my friends from churches, consider me a highly religious man and STILL love me for the person I am. My association with a body is NOT important to my church friends.

They have proved to be my true friends.

• zagor
    zagor

I don't know I've never been to other churches but JW certainly don't have what first Christians had; judging by what has been recorded. Individual people yes, but as a community they are so far from it that's even laughable to compare it. Here is something I just posted at another threadhttp://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/137963/2461904/post.ashx#2461904

• gumby
    gumby
    I don't know I've never been to other churches but JW certainly don't have what first Christians had; judging by what has been recorded

Really? Have you read the "letters" (epistles) in the bible? The first christians had turmoil from the gitgo and they still do. All of them interpret the bible as to how they see it and all of them have boundries. They cannot help BUT being judgemental. If you don't look to Jesus....your gonna die.....period! That's being judgemental isn't it? You'll find there are too many similarities with the witnesses and other christian faiths.

Yes, it's true not all churches are equal in their love for one another as to how they show it. Even the witnesses have hot and cold congregations. Some that leave the witnesses are never called on again and some are hounded to death. How is that different than other faiths?

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit