Discover ME(hippie art)

by purplesofa 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Open mind
    Open mind

Well, purps, I'm feeling very left out. I can't see it cuz the firewall at work won't let it through.

(But hey, at least I get to use the little "sad face" emoticon)

But anything that evokes a reference to Sarah McLachlan has got to be pretty great in my book.

Looking forward to checking it out on a different browser at home later today.

Open Mind

• free2think
    free2think

Nice work Purps, my fave is the last one, but they are all really good.

• loosie
    loosie

Wow Purps you have some talent. Very nice!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I would love to see some bright color stain glass patterns like that purps, I bet you could design a awesome tiffany-style lamp shade!!!

Great Work!!!!

LRG

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

littlerockguy>

I bet you could design a awesome tiffany-style lamp shade!!!

wow, that would be amazing, you know how much I love those lamps!!!

hope all is well with you

purps

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

They are wonderful. I'm so happy for you.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Very nice work!!! If you decide to sell let me know. My house if full of art.

Leslie

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

when i get my site up and running I will let everyone know!!

purps

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Very cool Purps, I didn't know you were so talented! I got the short end of the stick in the talent department and here you can draw and take great photographs, I wonder what else your hiding up your sleeve. Definitely let us know when you get your site up!

• Heather
    Heather

Very cool.....I love seeing how different people have such different art.....you and my aunt would get along great.....she just bought an art studio and is opening it in a few days....to teach and sell art supplies.....very cool.....if you become interested in making them to sell i can hook you up with my aunt...course shes in s. california.; )

If you want to see her art hes the link http://www.suite1innojai.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit