Discover ME(hippie art)

by purplesofa 39 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    alt

I have been drawing again. I dont have a scanner but this is what I am doing. I have gotten lots of compliments on them. I am thinking of making a greeting card gift box up of them.

like four different patterns in a box....of course print them on card stock and make it look professional.

these are just the pencil drawings, the ones photocopied look much better, should have taken pics of them.........dont have a scanner.

what do you think..........i am used to brutal honesty

alt

alt

alt

there are alot of artistic people that come here, maybe someone can help me or offer some suggestions?!?!!? Really, be easy on me I am middleaged and hormonal......

purps

alt

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

GORGEOUS!

can you design my next tattoo????

I would buy those cards....

get crackin' purps!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Oh wow purps this is really really cool stuff. I don't know if you get into Sarah McLachlan at all. On her Solace album she included a bunch of her own ink drawings for the sleeve of the cd and your stuff reminds me a little of hers. I love the design, the style, the detail very cool.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

purps, that is incredible. i have an idea for a new tattoo, if i tell ya what i want, mind drawing it for me? i am an artist, metal sculpting, but, can't draw for anything.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

can you design my next tattoo????

i was asked if i would consider it~~~

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Nice!! Very organic.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Purps, I love your drawings. I love holes. Weird I know. I love, lace, filigree jewelry, tatting. Anything with holes.

I also love 3 tone jewelry. Like tri color gold. My favorite pendant right now is a 3 tone cross. It is silver, onyx, brass, and turquoise.

I am drawn to your cards.

How do you start? When you are doing your next large drawing, could you take some pictures as you are drawing. As in 10 % done, 20% done .....? I haven't got an artistic bone in my body, but your drawings are so intrinsic.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    How do you start? When you are doing your next large drawing, could you take some pictures as you are drawing. As in 10 % done, 20% done .....? I haven't got an artistic bone in my body, but your drawings are so intrinsic.

I have the solid pic photocopied in stages and the circle

I will work to get that posted.

I will probably start a new one tomorrow.

purps

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

i *heart* your art. Art is the porthole to the psyche. Your art is very free-flowing. It's contemporary but also folkish and inviting. Thank you for sharing... nicholas

• knock knock
    knock knock

very, very nice PurpleSofaKing Talented. :) You musta done ALOT of drugs eh? :::ducks:::

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit