• purplesofa
    purplesofa

You musta done ALOT of drugs eh?

hmmmmm maybe, maybe not...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

thebiggestlie

you said

*heart* your art. Art is the porthole to the psyche. Your art is very free-flowing. It's contemporary but also folkish and inviting. Thank you for sharing... nicholas

I thikn that is me, neat assessment

purps

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

i love art, i hope to someday create something that i can justifiably refer to as "art"....of course philosophically speaking i like to think of my entire life as a piece of metaphorical/metaphysical art, abide being a bit abstract of course.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Nice work purps!

R.F.

• nowisee
    nowisee

sort of like very elaborate doodles. cool.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I am always amazed at artistic talent, maybe because I have none at all. I thought of tattoos also when I looked at your pictures, there's one market for your cards. I am a real believer in entrepreneurs, and think you should go ahead and try it out. I couldn't draw like that, but my mind is immediately full of ideas for marketing your cards. Different kind of mind.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Hey paisley girl. Nice work.

Have you ever transferred your wonderful art work into pottery or wall paintings? Something you could perhaps make a buck or two on?

j

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Very nice!

Eclectic, yet homogeneous. Chaotic, yet ordered. Fine detail painted with a broad brush. I like your work very much.

When the Bible says we are created in God's image, I truly think that this must be part of what that means. We have the drive to create.

It can be a two edged sword, that creative urge. It can either serve us, or drive us. Or both.

You have a talent you enjoy exercising, I am happy for you and thank you for showing us your work.

Roller

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks again for everyones encouragement.

JamesThomas,

No I have not done anything else with it.......Funny you should mention pottery, as I have been wanting to get back into that as well.

If I make some money, free gifts for you all!~!~!~!~~

purps

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Wow! That is cool PS.

I think like JT that it would tranfer VERY nicely to pottery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit