Proud JW.ORG Photos everyone needs to see! The Watchtower Sanctified the Internet for Preaching!

by Trailer Park Pioneer 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• coalize
    coalize
    @ coalize: Is that bus ad pic really legit???

@vidiot : I don't have a clue. But I think yes, because in france, usually, we're known to be extremely legalist!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

coalize - "...I think yes, because in France, usually, we're known to be extremely legalist!"

Weird, considering the WTS fought legally for the right to preach door-to-door (in a certain part of Canada) without a permit.

• coalize
    coalize

@vidiot : In fact, i found some details on the french net. This bus is not in metropolitan france, but it's in guadeloupe, french overseas departement.

Like you, I find that kind of ad strange in France. But in guadeloupe, even under the french laws, they have some local arrangments... this should be one... knowing that JW are more than 2% of the people there!

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

The photo of the bus looks to looks like one of those (motor home sized) rental car shuttle busses they use at the airport and it appears to be heading to a construction site. I'd say this is a society owned vehicle and it is transporting workers to an Assembly Hall build or something  similar.

To me these buttons are similar to wearing the assembly lapel badges to restaurants etc during the assembly. They give the wearer the feeling that they are making a difference somehow but usually no one notices.

Either way, I've really noticed lately that individual JW's are always on the look out for proof that they are a legit religion. They don't seem to be all that sure and think if they say it enough times, it will be so.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

The bus (a normal size touringcar) is in Guadeloupe nothing is paid for it and it will be on the bus for 1 year. See pictures below for another example

LONDON

This touringcar is not owned by the WTS and drives around Europe ( in Spain, The Netherlands, Germany , The UK etc etc) loaded with tourists. Nothing is paid for the advertisements

• coalize
    coalize
    The bus is in Guadeloupe nothing is paid for it

Are you really sure about that ? Knowing that putting advertisment on bus can give more than 20% of increase of the year takings ? Or the advertisment is paid, or the owner of the bus is JW.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

Here is a closer look at the touring car in Guadeloupe 

• pontoon
    pontoon
    Reminds me of when I used to be involved with builds.  We weren't allowed to wear shirts with the name of a supply house, contractor, product,...etc. because it was a form of idolatry.  Remember, no posters of an actor or sports person on your wall because it was idolatry.  Guess JW.Org is different.  Bunch of crap, all of it. 
  • Ding
    Ding
    The internet used to be Satan's playground. Now the WT advertises its website on a bus?
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Whaaaat?! Wow. Advertising now.

I still don't get why it's free to advertise on buses? insidetheKH, what is your source for that information?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit