Proud JW.ORG Photos everyone needs to see! The Watchtower Sanctified the Internet for Preaching!

by Trailer Park Pioneer 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Trailer Park Pioneer
    Trailer Park Pioneer

I am proud to be a Jehovah's Witness in the last days, what religion has done this much to proclaim the message about the Organization?  Other religions are preaching about Jesus, some wear the Crucifixion, other's wear shirts with fishes but we wear shirts with JW.ORG!  No other religion has our courage!

JW.orgLet's take the bus JW.orgYummy

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator
    The two sisters with the pins on can get it.
  • Trailer Park Pioneer
    Trailer Park Pioneer

It's a gem, some might accuse witnesses of idolatry others feel it JW ORG Pride!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Hell I wanna do door to door with those two hotties. 
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

what religion has done this much to proclaim the message about the Organization? .... No other religion has our courage!

Plenty of religious nutjobs in the Middle East and elsewhere are spilling blood and posting it on the Net. JWs don't even get noticed in the modern world.

You can put a couple of JW.bORG pins on the breasts of a couple of hot sisters and it will get a couple of looks from me. But there are plenty of fish in the sea that aren't in the net of a cult.

• Tech49
    Tech49
    So sad.  Your feeble attempt to show how different you are from the world,  yet so similar, is exacerbated by the one thing you refuse to see and acknowledge. ?...the blatant idolatry.  Your beloved jw.org pins and memorabilia are just that...icons of idolatry, no different than fish emblems or crosses.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Hey you guys  TPP is taking the mickey out of you , look at his other post , he`s one of us ( I think ) LOL

Welcome TPP I hope you stick around and enjoy your stay .

Let us know a little , and I mean a little about yourself , that is not to revealing we know privacy is of paramount concern for many people , just a little to get to know you .

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jesus Christ , Holly Jehosaphats ,Stone The Crows ,are they actually marketing all of these products ? Seriously ?

Hey ,  my prediction is : THEY WILL SPONSOR ADVERTISING IN THEIR PUBLICATIONS PROVIDING THE JW.ORG  LOGO IS PRESENT IN THE ADVERTISEMENTS

You first read it here .

smiddy

• Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98

Very good post.....it takes someone deeply indoctrinated to even dare wear one of these. Its easy to know who's in and who's mentally checked-out. 

Welcome TPP

BF98

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555
    Where in the Bible is it written to preach the message ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit