Proud JW.ORG Photos everyone needs to see! The Watchtower Sanctified the Internet for Preaching!

by Trailer Park Pioneer 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jemba
    jemba
    Is there really advertising on the back of buses? And is that actually hulk hogan holding a piece of shitty JW literature? So gross it makes me squirm with embarrassment, disgust and anger.
  • coalize
    coalize

oh my god! Not the bus!!!! And it looks to be in France! Grrrrrrrrrr...

In the same time, they just copy that :

• KateWild
    KateWild

Wow that's where donations are going too.....advertising.

Kate xx

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Other religions are preaching about Jesus, some wear the Crucifixion, other's wear shirts with fishes but we wear shirts with JW.ORG!  No other religion has our courage!

Here's what JWs miss: when the scummy dross (all other Christians) wear a crucifix, a fish shirt or display a WWJD? bumper sticker, people immediately think of just one thing: Jesus.

When a JW displays their "JW Org" dime store swag, people think of one thing: a manmade organization with a crappy website. No one sees "JW Org" and thinks "Jesus". 

Incidentally, how in the hell does it take "courage" to wear a lapel pin or sit by a literature cart? 

@ BThe ex-B: Plenty of religious nutjobs in the Middle East and elsewhere are spilling blood and posting it on the Net. JWs don't even get noticed in the modern world.

JWs kill a morning sipping their Starbucks Grande Mocha Latte while they watch their cart comfortably from 30 feet away;  Islamic nutters kill people for their faith.  JWs vs. Islam reminds me of a saying:

"In a ham and egg breakfast, the chicken's involved but the pig's committed". 

Infer from that what you will. 

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    The religion that spreads the message about the website advertising the org - says it all really.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    If that is hulk hogan, who will they use next? The Rock - perfect is his activity and all.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I think i prefer the blond one. 
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ coalize: Is that bus ad pic really legit???

Shirley - "...how in the hell does it take 'courage' to wear a lapel pin or sit by a literature cart?"

Same way it takes "courage" to go door-to-door; by tamping down your instinctive discomfort and embarrassment and forcing yourself to do it anyway.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Now this is what I call junk food...

JW.org

I guess JWs can have their website and eat it too.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

wow.  just wow.

its funny,

I clean for a woman who  works for Unitours,inc.  shes the associate director of religious and cultural tours.

shes got flags and  tiny wooden symbols  and brochures she hands out at her table during these events.

shes working on the popes visit to Philadelphia pa.  She arranges pilgrimages.  [of all places, why Philadelphia pa?]

whats so ironic is that i answered her Craigslist ad for help .  who'd have thunk it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit