Just kick me!

by ButtLight 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Right in my arse!

Ok, so Im out working on my ex-husbands house. I was up on the deck sanding, when I felt something pick my finger. I look down......and my diamnond is gone out of my ring!!!!!!!!

We searched everywhere, but thats like finding a needle in a haystack. I dont know when or where during the day it fell out, and was working all over the place. All I do know is it was on there when I was working in the kitchen.

If it fell out while i was sanding, it had to have fallen through the crack. Bad part about that? Under the deck, they were laying down brick for a patio.......doh!!!!

Yes, I know, you dont have to say it......its my own damn fault for not taking it off when doing work like that. I just simply forgot!

Insurance you say? I WISH! My boyfriend sent the payment out late, and they just cancelled it!!!!!!!!! They said he has to get appraisals done again first. GRRRRR

I need a phychic........a free one.........LMFAO

• JH
    JH

Here ya go Butt

alt

• JH
    JH
    Just kick me! Right in my arse!

You'll need a few spare lightbulbs if they do that....

• Warlock
    Warlock

Don't worry. The demons will bring it back when they are done with it.

Warlock

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

oh no - that's horrible.

Does the jewler you got it from have any kind of replacement policy?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh snap! I hope you find it.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

This may seem like a silly question, Butt. But, why were you working on your x's house?

Sorry the dang thing fell out nonetheless. Hope you recover it soon.

Jeff

• DJK
    DJK

I see a diamond in a vacuum cleaner bag!

How's that for fortune telling?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

We got it from Rogers and Hollands.......not sure if they have a replacement policy or not. Guess I better look into it.

Sad part.........we are still paying on it too.

• Warlock
    Warlock

butt,

It's there somewhere.

Keep looking.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit