Just kick me!

by ButtLight 29 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH
    I'm just his starter wife...

After you, he will be going downhill

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    However, when they said $14,000.00 will be the amount - I didn't want to find it...lmao!

Um, I try not to be dishonest........but damn girl, I would have made sure it stayed lost!!!!

• unique1
    unique1

You may want to go out in the dark with a rented uv light or a black light to see if you can see it that way. Jewelers use UV lights to look at gemstones so it is possible it would react to it. I would call a local jeweler for more ideas.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

here's a "tip": Wait until dark. Get a flashlight and comb the area. If it's on the surface, there's a good chance the diamond will reflect the light back.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Must....resist....sexist/anti-semitic....joke.....aaarrrghhh!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    Must....resist....sexist/anti-semitic....joke.....aaarrrghhh!

LMAO!

• eclipse
    eclipse

I should invent a hand held device that detects precious stones and diamonds

hope you find it, buttlight!

• changeling
    changeling

That's awful! How long have you owned it? It seems to me, a fairly new ring should have a strudy setting. Go see the jeweler and see if they stand behind their product.

I would not tell them I was sanding when I lost it. You know, "the truth is for those who deserve to know" (wink, wink).

What the heck were you doing working so hard at your ex's anyway???

• PEC
    PEC

They had poored sand all around the deck, and there were tons of sparkles in it.......everytime the sun would hit one, i would think it was it!

It must not be very big diamond, the size of a grain of sand. Tell your guy, I said he should buy you a new, bigger, better quality ring. That is what I would do for my sweetie; but, she doesn't work on her ex's house.

Philip

• frankiespeakin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit