Just kick me!

by ButtLight 29 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

Oh no Butt, that's awful. I hope you find it.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    This may seem like a silly question, Butt. But, why were you working on your x's house?

We get along pretty well. He built a house about 10 miles from here, so when he comes and works on it, I help..........and no, not for free, I dont like him that much!

• JH
    JH

Lets see how friendly this forum is.....lets say 1000 posters gives 5 bucks each, you'd have enought to buy another one....lol

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

That's happened to me before and I know how much it sucks! .. :(

I bet you could get a CZ to replace it until you could afford a new one.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Ok, bend over........

Sorry you lost your diamond, I did the same thing about a year ago! The hubby will never let me forget it either!

nj

• Mary
    Mary
    Lets see how friendly this forum is.....lets say 1000 posters gives 5 bucks each, you'd have enought to buy another one....lol

Ya, but would that mean that Buttlight is engaged to 1000 posters? Sorry to hear you lost the diamond hon.....Me hopes you can either find it or get another one!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    But, why were you working on your x's house?

It's complicated Jeff.

Ya, but would that mean that Buttlight is engaged to 1000 posters?

I'd love to be engaged to Butt for 5 bucks! Is that US or that monopoly money from up north?

• delilah
    delilah

Naw, I won't kick ya, Butt!!! I lost the diamond out of my ring too, and I searched all over the liquor store for it. It was during winter, and every piece of salt I'd see, I'd think it was my diamond!!!!

That sucks...... Sorry about yer luck hon.......I've never replaced my diamond. I keep telling my sweetie that he can buy me a new one on our 20th.....

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

It was during winter, and every piece of salt I'd see, I'd think it was my diamond!!!!

Yeah, I know that feeling. They had poored sand all around the deck, and there were tons of sparkles in it.......everytime the sun would hit one, i would think it was it!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I know how you feel!

I lost my diamond last year. I was driving my daughter to her Doctor appointment, briefly looking down at my hand, the carat sized diamond was gone. I panicked! There wasn't anything I could do at that moment. When I got back home I looked everywhere. I called my insurance company telling them what happened, they told me that they will send me a check to cover the damages.

However, when they said $14,000.00 will be the amount - I didn't want to find it...lmao!

The husband got home and found it - happy to find it, but bummed there would be no shopping spree. He wasn't to happy when I told him that. Do you think he will ever get me a new one? Yeah, I'm just his starter wife...hahaha!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit