My daughter is in surgery....

by Mum 30 Replies latest social family

• Mum
    Mum

My daughter, Rebekah, has had persistent, debilitating headaches for about four years now. As I write, she should be in surgery. She is having surgery for chronic sinusitis and a deviated septum. Her sinuses are not draining because of obstruction, causing serious problems for her.

Her husband took her to the surgery center this morning. I am at her house waiting for her to get home so I can look after her until she is well. She has been so sick that her life has been put on hold for some time. I want her to get her life back.

It is not necessary to reply to this post if you are pressed for time. Please do send your prayers, thoughts and well wishes.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,

SandraC

• flipper
    flipper

Wish you and your daughter the best, Sandra. Hopefully the surgery will make a huge difference. flippers

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I too hope the surgery helps her to get her life back. Sending a hug and a prayer...

Renee

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mum we are told when two on earth agree & it is HIS will, it will,be granted.So agree with me love

" Father we approach your throne. & ask you surround the DR's in the handling of Mums daughter,
    Help her to be relieved of this problem that has hounded her for years. Guide ,lead, the hands of those you will be using in this operation I ask it in Jesus Christ, the name above ALL others Amen"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Amen.

Best wishes to your daughter and your family Sandra

Josie

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear SandraC,

Never too busy to send love and prayers! I realize you must be anxious for the immediate while planning for the future care of your precious child. I suffer from the same problem and wish I had had the surgery 50-some years ago when the problem was detected. Obstructed breathing is a pain to live with.
    Please keep us updated as you are able to post here - we do care.

Isn't it amazing? Once we start to "talk," we discover all that we have in common!

Love,

CoCo

• unique1
    unique1

Hope all goes well!!

• Dansk
    Dansk

((((((((((Rebekah)))))))))))

Here's to your complete healing.

Love to you, too, Sandra!

Ian

• Mum
    Mum

Thank you all so much. Your kindness and prayers are helping me as much as her.

I'll keep you posted later today.

Gratefully,

SandraC

• BFD
    BFD

I hope this surgery goes well and has great results for your daughter.

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit