For mother's out there...cleaning a son's bedroom!

by restrangled 53 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

I think its called testosterone!

r.

That's what it is called. I just scrubbed my soon-to-be-13-year-old grandson on the day before the 4th of July. I was tired of him smelling like a young bull. You should have seen him clinging to the shower curtain! I lathered him from head to underarms and rinsed him down. I left with instructions that he was to finish the other part or I would come back in and finish it. When he came out he was smelling like a rose or a nice fir tree. I should have had a bar of that Octagon lye soap. It works wonders on boys' smells.

Snowbird

• Mincan
    Mincan

Thank God I read this thread! I have been forgetting to throw out one of my simulator's...disposible inserts for a while, it's been under the bed... woah that's nasty....

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

I thought it was just me and I raised two pigs

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

I am a little behind the times here, but this thread has had me laughing my head off. I have a son, he is still young, but it has been a battle to teach him to be clean. At times, I think we may be winning, but the room does have an odour as I walk by, and I keep the door closed as much as possible. He also has a set of drums in there that is often surrounded by unmentionables!

I noted this comment

He's a great boy, never been in trouble, not even one speeding ticket. He keeps his truck spotless

Guess what--keeping his ROOM clean is not a priority or he would do it. His priority is his truck--a more public item than his room. I suggest subscribing him to Flylady.com for some help

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit