For mother's out there...cleaning a son's bedroom!

by restrangled 53 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Oh, how I can relate, r.!

After the kids left we discovered that a solid floor had actually been laid in the bedrooms, apparently some years before. Within a VERY short time their mother had converted the respective [NOT respectable] hell-holes into "Mrs. CoCo's Bed and Breakfast" - that is, the look and feel.

Subsequent guests to our home didn't have a clue.

CoCo

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

oh, just a mess? I thought you were going to say you found something else...

• blondie
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Great! You just destroyed a perfectly good room. Now he won't be able to find anything. You are making his life difficult.

W

• watson
    watson

I used to give my kid a bad time about how he had so much junk on the floor of his bedroom that I couldn't see the carpet. This was not exageration. About a foot deep.

Then one morning I went in to wake him up and found that when he got undressed for bed the night before, he had litterally dropped his drawers right where he stood so that they were perfectly placed so that he could just step into the foot holes and pull his pants on the when he got up. Wow, I was impressed with his efficiency!!

Amazing!!

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

My youngest son is 17. I closed the door about a year ago...when the dog refuses to enter his room, then I tell him he needs to clean it up...and yeah, the smell is indescribable. Thank goodness for the airwicks in the hallway!!!

TB

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    he had litterally dropped his drawers right where he stood so that they were perfectly placed so that he could just step into the foot holes and pull his pants on the when he got up. Wow, I was impressed with his efficiency!!

I used to do that. Now I hang my clothes on a chair so I don't have to bend over first thing in the morning. This bad back sure is cramping my style.

W

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I just have to say this -- My husband is actually neat. His mother said that she never had any trouble with him washing his clothes or MAKING HIS BED ...

I must find out this woman's secret for my future kids. And I think I could sell it for some serious cash .. LOL

• Mulan
    Mulan

We raised 3 sons and a daughter. The two oldest boys were unbelivable slobs. Nothing I did could make them become neat or keep a room tidy, let alone clean. They are 44 and 41 now and still slobs. One more than the other. They just don't seem to see clutter.

The youngest boy and our daughter were neat freaks and pretty much still are.

I think they are born that way and we have to learn to live with it.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Sounds like he needs an ass whoopin to me altalt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit