I HAVE TO MOVE ON...............

by juni 43 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Juni-

I feel where you are at!! I have your addy, and you have mine. You also have a pm.

May the warm winds always be at your back, and the sun, moon, and stars illuminate your path!

love ya-shell

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Thanks for your warm friendship all this time. Have one for the road

Cheers

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Bye Juni,

Take of yourself!

nj

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Juni! I'm going to miss you! Some.one once said to me:" I gotta do what's good for me!" You go ahead and do what's good for you. All the best to where-ever your traveles take you. Bye!

Blueblades

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Bye Juni! Hope you will just view moving on as taking a long break and then coming back. I like your avatar too!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Juni, I made my first post on May 1, 2007. I was such a nervous wreck that my nine-year old granddaughter had to get me up and running. I received 45 replies. Yours was one of those. Here's what you said:

Welcome snowbird! What a beautiful alias name. Perhaps you are from a cold country or state? Though I think the little junco bird is also called a snowbird.

It's wonderful that you posted! I lurked for 2 years. You may hold the record. Doesn't matter though. And congratulations to your daughter!!!! How proud you must be.

I look forward to getting to know you better.

Juni

Thank you so much for your warm welcome.

Snowbird I will miss you. As you can see, I still haven't got the hang of copying and pasting. Best wishes in all your endeavors.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Cheers to you and do check in after some time away....

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Juni,

I understand it's a normal process, you just feel that you've given what you were to give and, hopefully, gotten what you needed. Bonne route !

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I understand how you feel, Juni. But you are make a huge, warm, wonderful contribution here at JWD. I love you and I love your posts. It will make me so sad to come here and not see your posts. Please reconsider. And if you must move on, then give me your phone number so we can talk on the phone. You really are very comforting to me. And to Andy and Julian. He has enjoyed the bicycle you made possible more than you can dream. He is out riding it right now. I just want to type a big red:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Good luck friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit