I HAVE TO MOVE ON...............

by juni 43 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

I've met some wonderful friends here at this forum, but it's time for me to put the JW religion to rest. It will be 15 years this October that I DAed myself which in retrospect I wish I wouldn't have done as there are some former sisters who I would love to give a big hug and talk with who are in pain mentally, but I can't. I agreed to their "rules" when I was baptized. Would I go back to the JW religion? NEVER.

It is time for me to spend my time making new friends outside of the cyber world. I have e addys of some here who I will stay in contact with and those who have my addy as well are free to write me. I will check my PMs if anyone else wants to share their personal e addy, otherwise I'm not posting.

I wish you all peace on your journey...... I will continually think of those who are very ill.

And please...... don't slam me with "she's just singing a swan song" mentality. That doesn't sit well w/me.

Hugs with love to all of those who have been kind to me and helpful w/research.

Peace,

Juni

• undercover
    undercover

Farewell, juni...may you find peace on your journey forward as well. I've enjoyed your posts over time. You will be missed.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Thanks for all you've done Juni. We'll miss you. It would be great to hear how you're doing now and then, but, if you need a clean break that's understandable too.

Peace to you,

Open Mind

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I'm gonna miss you Juni, I hate to see you go but I'm glad your doing what you need to do.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Bye Juni, it's been fun. Don't make it forever.

Josie

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

Bye Juni!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Sometimes it can be for the best to just move along.

I don't post much on these forums much anymore myself - I wonder if I will ever just decide to completely walk away from the different groups -- I guess I know when I get there.

I think it's perfectly ok to move beyond the need for these types of groups and I wish you well on your new life's adventures.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Juni:

I wish you all the best and I can understand that you have to put the whole thing to rest. Sometimes it is healthier to do this. Others will post indefinitely. There are some good people on this board and I wish them all the best. I will probably not post all that much anymore because you do run out of things to say.

LHG

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm sorry to see you go, Juni. I'll give Rocco a tummy rub for you.

W

• free2think
    free2think

I've really enjoyed getting to know you and i wish you all the best.

I'll miss you.

hugs

free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit