Late-growing girls?

by Mysterious 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I've apparently grown half an inch in my 20's. I think this is bizarre. Anyone else heard of it for girls? I know a lot of guys that grew into their 20's but not women..

• John Doe
    John Doe

Most women I've known grow several inches after they're married. ;-)

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Yeah it happens. I was 5'2" at 17 when I got married and by 20 I had grown 2 more inches.

• Namaste
    Namaste

Strange, I thought I was the only freak

For many many years I was 5'2"...then sometime in my late 20's I was measured again and magically I was 5'3".

So now I've grown taller, my shoe size went up a size after having my son, and then I come to find out that your ears and nose don't stop growing as you age. I am frightened to think of what I'll look like in a few more years!

• noni1974
    noni1974

Yeah I didn't get my full height till I was in my early to mid 20's.I was 5'4" now I'm 5'6".

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

My daughter is 5'1" at nineteen, you are telling me she has hope?

kewl!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah, when I graduated high school I was 5'10" and I grew another two inches after that.

Josie

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Me too....at 19 I was 5'4" and wore a size 7 shoe. I am now 5'6" and I wear size 9 shoes. My boobs are now much bigger also. I felt that I really did not stop growing until my middle 20's.

Leslie

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

I was 5'8" at 18 and assumed I would not grow any more. On my last physical, I find that I am 5'10". I am not sure when this additional growth happened because I have not had a complete physical since 18 yrs old. I am 39 now, about to be 40. ANyway, I see this as a plus because I can more easily explain why I weigh so much. Sort of.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Looks like it rollerdave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit