Myrtle Beach South Carolina ?

by Junction-Guy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Why yes...guilty of going to South of the Border.

You have to go to Murrell's Inlet for seafood. And the "ship" was between Sumter and Columbia. We always went to the Columbia DC's, and on the way home we would see it off on the lake. I'd forgotten all about it until now.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Cool, Im glad someone remembers it.

When I go to Myrtle Beach again (hopefully soon) I will check out murrells inlet.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I used to go to Myrtle Beach every few months! Loved it, when I was younger!!! I think the poster, Madame Quixote, lives there or near there. You should send her a p.m. in case she doesn't see this thread. (I don't know if she's Republican or not! LOL!)

Swalker

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks SWALKER, I will keep her in mind if I do go down there. It would be cool to plan some kind of mini-Apostafest there. As for Republicans, dont worry Im an equal opportunity apostate, Dem or Rep, doesnt make any difference.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER
    dont worry Im an equal opportunity apostate

LOL!

Swalker

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yeah that's been my motto for years now. I dont care what your religious,political, or other beliefs are, as long as you detest the WT Cult, then it's all OK with me.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I just may have to put Myrtle Beach on hold this year, something really exciting and a new opportunity has come available. Nashville looks like the place that Im gonna be heading to.

If for some reason I still end up going to Myrtle Beach I will move this topic to the top.

Dave

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

This is an old topic from last year. I am going to try to go to Myrtle Beach again this year. I didn't go last year after all.

This cold and cloudy weather up here is making me think of the beach non stop. Im looking to go to South Carolina the 3rd week in April. There are lots of new attractions being built, I hope to go and see them next month.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well if everything works out, I will be going to Myrtle Beach April 22. I will probably stay 3 nights, but if I can find a cheap enough room, I might stay for 4. I still plan on seeing Pedro's South of the Border.

From what I hear there are many new attractions in Myrtle Beach. I am really looking forward to this trip.

So who all lives near Myrtle Beach?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit