2007 DRAMA ON YouTube!!!!

by whereami 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher
    I thought the fictitious 'friend' of Timothy in last years' drama was bad enough, denigrating secular education.

Wokeup, no KIDDING! I can't believe they dragged out Timothy's fictitious friend again! We first met this "associate" of Timothy at a convention drama way back in the 1990's.

This just proves again that their "spiritual food" is just the same old shit.

(Putting the fear of education into young JW's still, using the same non-Biblical character. )

• VM44
    VM44

Downloadable links.

When downloading you should give each file a reasonable name such a "part1.flv", "part2.flv", and so on.

A file with the "flv" extension indicates that it is flash video.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Ugh I can't believe the excitement of the JW comments. Pretty sad when the highlight of your life revolves around something like that.

• berten
    berten

Do they still forbid people to record the audio of those drama's,because of copyrights?

• heathen
    heathen

All I got was , couldn't locate file .

• poppers
    poppers

This was my first exposure to one of these dramas that I've seen mentioned here. It was incredibly bad acting, laughably bad dialogue that was poorly delivered. People actually like this sort of thing? Is my understanding correct in that this same "drama" is performed at all the DCs? Who writes this stuff?

• berten
    berten

>Is my understanding correct in that this same "drama" is performed at all the DCs?

Yes,it is actually an "audio-play" recorded beforehand to wich amateur-actors do their

mimicking.They don't use wireless microphones...

• ninja
    ninja

listen to the carrot bit...."today an attendant...tomorrow a prophet!"...and they all laugh in hope....see for yourself...from 2 minutes onwards

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Sorry....I gave it a try just for laughs....but I couldn't get any futher than the way the guy said the name JE-HOOOOV-ah and my stomach began to twitch. I remembered how I used to detest that when I was a JW. It seems twice as "pronounced" NOW!

I always thought it was the speaker that has an impediment or something...but this was a different speaker than years ago!

And I remember sitting there with bated breath and anticipation when the Dramas began......I was such a dork.

• poppers
    poppers

"Yes,it is actually an "audio-play" recorded beforehand to wich amateur-actors do their

mimicking.They don't use wireless microphones..."

You've got to be kidding! I guess they have to maintain their lockstep in all things, no room for individual interpretation of a part. That is so bizarre - jeeze Louise!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit