2007 DRAMA ON YouTube!!!!

by whereami 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

I just logged on to YouTube and gave it a "nothing special" rating, trying to get that rating down a bit.

Also I posted a comment (but it'll only get added if "approved") that questioned whether the WT Society would approve of placing this video on the Internet, seeing that the Society sued someone in Canada just for putting Watchtower quotes without comments into his own website !!!

Gopher (of the rain-on-their-funky-little-parade class )

• heathen
    heathen

yah , lot's of over acting with the hands , really makes a good drama ................. Anyway I noticed that they used the term may jehovah bless you, something you won't hear an actual dub say . I only made it to part 4. may check the rest later....

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

Perhaps the overzealous devotion to Jehovah (matched only by a Pentecostal's love for Jesus) and the incredulous humility of those Bible characters, Rubens?

I got goosebumps too.

INQ

• Rubens
    Rubens

Haha, I think you might be right Inquisitor!!!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

justsomedude:

I threw up in my mouth just a little...

not me, i threw up a lot.... these videos rank 5 out of 5 Vomiting Smileys altaltaltaltalt

now, I could not watch more than a minute or so of that crap....so sickening

i have not been to the DC yet...I think I am going one day just to see the hot sisters...see if there are any worldly ones (you know, short revealing dress, etc..)

SnakesInTheTower (of the alt Class)

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I couldn't get past the first 40 seconds. for some reason I kept thing the mell brooks folks was going to come out and start singing 'the inquisition.'

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3ZQI0Xm29To

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lAVJ9ZyghlA

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

why do all drama's have those same annoying, fake, always upbeat, condescending voices? that's what always drove me nuts. like, when they made the tapes for the drama they got some aliens to do the voices.

• knock knock
    knock knock

And to think that you can rise to such heights in the organization by starting out as a lowly yet faithful water-carrier for the chief window-washer of the under-secretary to the nation's forty-seventh highest esteemed prophet of ... Jehoooovahhhh.

And I could only watch about 2 mins of it. Dub in some different dialouge and you'd have a right nifty SNL skit.

Pretty sad to think that I looked forward to these dramas. Not because they were good but at least there was some freakin' movement on stage! Gotta go get me some popcorn to watch the rest.

• wokeup
    wokeup

I just saw the youtube video.I thought the fictitious 'friend' of Timothy in last years' drama was bad enough, denigrating secular education.

The fictitious dialog, the over exagerations. Going beyond the things written is an understatement.

For the sole purpose to create a 'lesson' for the rank & file. Gehazis' lament about serving Elisha for 10 years

without pay surely showed what an ingrate he was. Surely no modern day parallel exists for the 'other sheep'?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Typical bad acting, like a mexican soap opera!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit